I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for a free 30 day membership for Amazon Prime. During that time I bought a movie. If I cancel my Prime membership do I lose access to the movie?
Also if I place a Prime order today, will there be an issue if I cancel Prime before the order is delivered?
Regarding video content, you should lose access to all the shows and movies that come free with Prime. You should keep any content you paid for. You may buy movies from Amazon regardless of whether you have Prime, just as anyone can buy movies from iTunes or Google Play or Vudu.
I don't know about the order placed before canceling but before delivery, but I'm reasonably confident all that matters is your status when you place the order. If you were entitled to something like free delivery when the order was placed, you should be good to go.

@Haley R were you able to book Spirit flights by calling Chase one time? I know you've had that work for allegiant but didn't know if it had worked on Spirit too. Or if anyone else here had tried it.

I absolutely love these Town sets. I would have them all if it were for us having jerk cats. I have a stack of Christmas Legos in the boxes as it is just sitting in storage, plus the Cinderella's castle.
We have two cats and they haven’t really been around legos. We may have to just put it in a room where we can close the door or hide any pieces that haven’t been used until we’re ready.

Oh my word. That is some megabucks in there. I am soooooo glad my kids were not into legos. lol I am not into "stuff". They would have went back in the box. Bah humbug, get off my lawn and all that. :rotfl2: I am a party pooper. It is a pretty cool set up. In someone else's house.
I think it’s awesome but I would never have that in my house. We wouldn’t even have the space for it. Plus the amount of money put into that! My parents kept all of the legos my brother and I got. They have a huge box with everything mixed in and all of the instructions still. My nephews played with them at Christmas but they’re still pretty young

Long story but no. It was for next spring break. But my ex was supposed to have the kids this spring break and I always have them and thought I should offer it to him. Plus I'm betting on my Alaska cruise being cancelled this summer so I figure I'll rebook that next summer and think two cruises in three or four months sounds like overkill. Plus I'd rather be a little more liquid and the cruise lines are making me nervous.
ah ok. So I have a further question- I want to cancel a cruise for next fall (UR's) and I'm wondering ,did you call in and wait to cancel via phone? or did you fill out the form on their website? Thanks

There's a website called Bluprint (formerly known as Craftsy) that's letting you view classes for free until 4/16/20. Pretty sure you need to set up an account (and if you previously were on Craftsy it's the same login and pw as before). I've watched quilting, mixed media embroidery, container gardening, and punch needle so far. But there's cooking classes, breadmaking, drawing, painting, photography, lots of different hobbies! If anyone's bored, or has bored family members, it's something to keep you busy.

I called Amex retention and decided to keep my Bonvoy Biz after all. They offered a $40 credit. That's not great but it brings the fee down to $55 assuming the csr was correct about my fee still being $95 and not the $125 that I was thinking it would be. Maybe I misunderstood the language of the fee increase and I actually have one more year with the lower fee.
I called today and got 5000 bonblah points for $1000 spend. Thing is, I’m not sure I can spend $1000 in 3 months even if I want to. Still working on CIP and have $1500 to go there. Ugh.

Last edited:
Just canceled our trip to Whistler BC in July. Husband found out this morning his company is extending its company wide furlough through June. 🙁 Trip was fully refundable. Our flights are into Seattle are on SW. I would cancel the flights but they all have EBCI, so I’m wondering if it’s smarter to just rebook the flights to save my EBCI 🤔

CSR has the arrangement with DoorDash. Has it been discussed yet that tips made on the AP are not going to the drivers? They’ve been using the tips as part of their base pay. So if you want to give a tip, make it in cash. They had been called out on that and said they would change. But apparently they haven’t.
Really? That’s stinks. I’ve only used it twice but the app clearly says the tips go directly to the Dasher.

CSR has the arrangement with DoorDash. Has it been discussed yet that tips made on the AP are not going to the drivers? They’ve been using the tips as part of their base pay. So if you want to give a tip, make it in cash. They had been called out on that and said they would change. But apparently they haven’t.

Really? That’s stinks. I’ve only used it twice but the app clearly says the tips go directly to the Dasher.

Agree this stinks! We just used DoorDash last weekend to use the CSR benefit and support one of our local restaurants. I would have tipped the driver directly and not through the app had I realized this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter