I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I finally applied for a chase business ink for my wife’s business on Friday. I used her EIN but for her card name I listed her business’ dba. In response we got an email that her application is being reviewed with no date listed. Are we in approval purgatory?

That is great! So happy you secured your VGC and will have it paid so fast. I like your plan of Poly for the extended 2066 contract date with direct benefits. Hopefully there aren't any more changes until 2020! Poly is currently the resort I want my master contract with because I absolutely love Poly and it still has 47 years.
This was our first DVC purchase in 2015...we love the Poly! Love the 2 bathrooms in the studio.

Thanks I’m following it now! I’m really worried we won’t have our passes in time. I’m wondering if we should stop in Orlando on our way but we’ll have the cats and it’ll be hot out...
I completely understand what you mean, it is hard to know when the actual link will go live!

It would be nice to have them in your possession especially if you want to buy the MK DAH tickets or view discounted AP room rates online. You could just do them online with the lower rate once you have the passes. IDK how stopping at TTC or DS with cats would be. Maybe taking turns going to the ticket window? Definitely a lot to consider.

I imagine you could order them over the phone on the payment plan if you have a Florida address in your MDE, but IDK if they need to be "active" in order to register for the AP preview.

Lol I do not remember saying that
I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand...

qbwpj.jpg

I completely understand what you mean, it is hard to know when the actual link will go live!

It would be nice to have them in your possession especially if you want to buy the MK DAH tickets or view discounted AP room rates online. You could just do them online with the lower rate once you have the passes. IDK how stopping at TTC or DS with cats would be. Maybe taking turns going to the ticket window? Definitely a lot to consider.

I imagine you could order them over the phone on the payment plan if you have a Florida address in your MDE, but IDK if they need to be "active" in order to register for the AP preview.
We decided we’re gonna drive down as planned and go Thursday for the passes. They won’t announce it before then will they? I guess if they do then oh well

I almost had a mini freak out because out of all of the ways to prove we will be Florida residents we only have one of those ways as proof. I was worried that would be the next thing, not being able to prove we are residents

I was hoping there would be a preview and speculatively booked a DVC room the weekend before the opening just in case. I figured if they didn't do a preview, I'd just go enjoy the water parks or something. It was going to be a win/win either way.
Love that idea! I just modified a bounceback that I was most likely going to be cancel because I booked an AP rate for June. Chose BC CL for two nights. Figured it was easy to get back and forth from DHS, great pool for August, and meals would be covered by CL. Hoping I don't have to cancel it and I get a preview slot :)

We decided we’re gonna drive down as planned and go Thursday for the passes. They won’t announce it before then will they? I guess if they do then oh well

I almost had a mini freak out because out of all of the ways to prove we will be Florida residents we only have one of those ways as proof. I was worried that would be the next thing, not being able to prove we are residents
Nice! I would hope Disney doesn't just drop it tomorrow after putting that little sentence in a parks blog post. I checked my Pandora preview e-mail from 2017 and it came on a Friday. Maybe 6/21? I just hope it doesn't come while I am in WDW. It will be harder for me to be as connected, but I will try my best! I am best when I am bored at work 😂

Weird.
I saw DOC posted the BJs deal but when I check, it just looks their usual price which is 4% off. You need to be able to stack with a 5% deal.
Yeah, I got excited on that but BJ'S faked us out. They have the $500 listed as an instant savings at $479.99 down from the regular price of... $479.99 :confused3 So I can't fault that GC blogger too much if they were just scraping for sales. BJ's said it was a sale but not really since I think they've had that price for a little while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter