I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per DoC restaurant added to PP at SeaTac. I don't understand it though, it's in the north satellite which is where the 2nd PP lounge there is. They need something on the other end of the airport in C/D or the south satellite since AS kicked them out of their lounges there.

Depends on what it is and why. Flew icrland air last year so had to pay for a bag. I can't do week in a carryon. Some will pay for wifi. I paid for a 1 way last week cause it made more sense than using miles.
Understood. I was just thinking about all credit cards that give you free bags and cover airline incidentals. Anyone that's a frequent flier of any airlines will definitely benefit from a Co-branded card.

I have been wanting a spirit jersey like @DisneyMandC since January 2018 but never could justify the price. Im hoping to finally get one September 13th when I’m at Disneyland and Arendelle Aqua is released. It’s so pretty!

Yesss!! I honestly wish we were going to have a chilly night on our trip so I could wear it lol.

Is millennial pink no longer fetch?

Duhhhh, I went with Imagination Pink.

Understood. I was just thinking about all credit cards that give you free bags and cover airline incidentals. Anyone that's a frequent flier of any airlines will definitely benefit from a Co-branded card.
My issue or conern with this is that the cards always say "itineraries/flights booked on this card"

If I booked the flight for free on URs, I don't think I would quality with a JetBlue or United CC 🙁

Never feel bad for sharing a DP! Whatever the final outcome. As with all glitches/loopholes, I go into it knowing full well YMMV!

Fingers crossed it all works out for us and anyone else here who tried it. I'll be obsessively checking e-mail today!
Updated DP - While I have not recieved my email from Disney yet, my Delta "travel documents" have been updated with a "WDW Confirmation #" listing 4 "passengers", so I'm feeling more confident.

The supervisor said Delta buys from Disney, you get an email from Delta and then an email from Disney. So, it seems I am moving through the process.

And, yes, I have been obsessively checking email today!

Updated DP - While I have not recieved my email from Disney yet, my Delta "travel documents" have been updated with a "WDW Confirmation #" listing 4 "passengers", so I'm feeling more confident.

The supervisor said Delta buys from Disney, you get an email from Delta and then an email from Disney. So, it seems I am moving through the process.

And, yes, I have been obsessively checking email today!
What does it say next to the tickets? Mine said #confirmed and then when they came it actually had the code to load onto MDE

@vanjust and @wendow try this link for Delta card in docs post

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/ymmv...es-200-statement-credit-no-lifetime-language/
The offer keeps popping up for me in the Delta site (I did it for DH). I’m spending way too much time on there!!! Clearly!!!View attachment 433113
I appreciate you trying to help me with this!!! I just don't think either of us are targeted. I've already had the card but was hoping to get it for my dh. I refuse to apply for a measly 30k though so I'll hold out until he is targeted :D

:welcome: to the thread *pixie* !

I'm hopelessly behind, so I'm sure someone else has already helped you out,
But I wanted to say what a cool avatar!
I don't even know what it is, but it really catches the eye

Thank you! And, yes, several people helped me out and I was approved for the SW Business card yesterday! My avatar is a photo I took at Club Villain a few years back:maleficen!

You're welcome - it's most certainly early through mid December. What dates are the flights you're trying to mess with?
At first I was thinking the Chicago flights, but they aren't in those dates. Then I realized you can make new ones and modify, so I was thinking Thanksgiving.

I totally missed that little detail, and obviously a little slow lol I will update my link.
No biggie - I just didn’t want to leave any confusion there. As @Lain and I mentioned; they kinda threw this in there with the AF increase... it was easily missed.

What does it say next to the tickets? Mine said #confirmed and then when they came it actually had the code to load onto MDE
I don't have the email yet, hopefully soon. I've been obsessively checking my DL account and my email after my call with customer service last night, and sometime between parent-teacher conferences and the nap I took on my son's floor putting him to bed, the travel documents were updated. 🤣 I feel more confident that it is being processed smoothly, even though it's still in process.

I got it to work by booking dates 12/3 and 12/17. My new date was 11/27 (earliest) and 12/31 (latest). It would not let me book 1/3 without an adjustment in the pricing.

Well 11/27 being the earliest is much less than 2 weeks prior to your original departure, so I am confused. The 12/17 changed to 12/31 makes more sense.

So, I booked Dec 11-15 through Delta. We actually need to stay Dec 12-16. GF was not available so I booked us at CR for the 11-15 (closest in price) and need to rebook at GF for our actual dates. Do I cancel this immediately or wait a bit? I just booked me on the flight and I bought the travel insurance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter