I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask him what shift he works. And go when he's there.
Just don't, you know, seem like you're flirting when you ask... that could get awkward later...
I feel like I want to avoid him. He maybe like I just sold you $1600 yesterday you can only get two today. lol
At least he's willing to go 2 when the promo clearly states 1. Might have some wiggle room to negotiate :teeth:

My boy finally made it SEA. I told him head to the USO as he has a 6 hour layover. He said it's packed with about 200 other military members also with layovers. I didn't really think about that part. So now he's got a few hours to spend before his next flight. There's no way he could use my PP without me so bored he will be I suppose.

Last edited:
My boy finally made it SEA. I told him head to the USO as he has a 6 hour layover. He said it's packed with about 200 other military members also with layovers. I didn't really think about that part. So now he's got a few hours to spend before his next flight. There's no way he could use my PP without me so bored he will be I suppose.

Tried to cancel Citi AA Biz via chat and was, expectedly, told to call in. I'll have to try again later.

Have you thought about getting him his own CSR or Plat? I’m pretty sure Chase and Amex waive the fees for military and their spouses.

Have you thought about getting him his own CSR or Plat? I’m pretty sure Chase and Amex waive the fees for military and their spouses.
Yes, he's not ready. He's happy being AU on my NFCU card for now. Although, he'll be closer to home now so I might be able to get him a CSR soon.

My kids are just not into this. I tried to get my daughter to think about a CIP with her wedding expenses and she was just "nope, I can't think about that". She did get a CF almost a year ago. I'm not going to push them, just guide them as they are ready.

View attachment 423980
*sigh*

LOLOL I'm already impatient! I have DL tickets to buy and a hotel stay (next week) to pay for... I want my new carrrrrrddddddd!
If I remember correctly it can take 3-5 days for the first few mail pieces to display. Don't give up! It is a great service to have.

just wait till u get those "Mailpieces that we do not have an image for are included in todays mail"
always like whats the point of informed mail then... lol
It is so infuriating when it happens!

Bought a Disney GC today with a Safeway GC. I have $350 worth from Amazon Prime day. Giant keeps giving me free groceries with GC purchases though so I think I’m going to try and liquidate all of these to Disney GCs. But hypothetically I could get amazon and load then buy more Safeway GCs with the Amazon GCs churning for free grocery points lol

Question..would you know if the VGC I got at Staples be used to purchase discounted Disney gift cards say at Sams

Thanks...going to try to load the Serve card once I get it at Family Dollar...but not sure if it’s going to work...

Good luck. I think you will be ok. I have gotten MO's with GC's on LI before. Haven't tried Serve though but in VA serve is way easier than MO's.

ETA I have family that lives like 5 mins from the FD I think you are going to. Maybe ill run into you there one day lol.

Last edited:
Cashed out 48,500 MR to pay for an Amex FHR stay in Vegas on a pricey weekend (Fri-Sun) next summer. I had no immediate use for the MR anyway so why not?:D
I have have the 30% HH bonus on my Gold. I cashed out 20,000 MR’s for 52000 HH points. My 4 nights in London and 2 nights in nyc is covered by Hilton and Hyatt points. It’s saving me about 3k.
Anybody want to be burn through points quickly go to London and New York. :sad:

We leave for Disney Saturday late afternoon for a week (the trip we extended by a day to lattend SWGE preview). I need a few hundred in Disney GC and haven’t had time to utilize any deals to get discounts.

This late I have to take what I can buy in store. Other than Target 5% discount can I do better anywhere else? I suppose if Kroger has 4x fuel points that could be an option too (just more work since we try to max out with both vehicles filling at once).

Thanks for any tips/advice!

Good luck. I think you will be ok. I have gotten MO's with GC's on LI before. Haven't tried Serve though but in VA serve is way easier than MO's.

ETA I have family that lives like 5 mins from the FD I think you are going to. Maybe ill run into you there one day lol.
Lol yep.....it’s on Portion Rd....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter