I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone translate this from BOA to see if it actually counted as a DD?
Type:DepositDescription:Hxxx Lxxx DES:ACH-WEB ID:XXXXX67xx INDN:Hxxx Lxxx CO ID:XXXXX67xx PPD

Merchant name:
get more information about merchant name change
Hxxx LxxxSelect to Edit the merchant name

Merchant name current value is Hxxx Lxxx Save changes to merchant name button disabledCancel edits to merchant name

Merchant name change
If you edit the merchant name, it will only apply to this transaction and won't affect or recategorize future transactions.
Transaction category:
get more information about transaction category
148Income: Deposits

Trying to see if depositing from my CU works before I change by DD for my paycheck.

For those who go to DCA, we ended up doing the Economy Parking onsite. Besides their online reservation system not working like the directions say, it was super convenient. From the time the plane landed and I got to my car, it was 10 minutes. Not too bad. The EP bus was just pulling in so we had perfect timing. I didn't see a hotel bus in sight so this was definitely a better option for us.

Geez - these 1099 issues with Chase continue to filter through...

2 CIP clicks would be valued at $400 so it seems they lowered their threshhold for who is getting a 1099... I know there's been scattered commentary on our thread about these letters and issues. I'm not sure if anybody actually got the new 1099 and reported back what the issues were.

still waiting on my 1099... pretty clever of Chase for backdating the letter to save them money.

Can anyone translate this from BOA to see if it actually counted as a DD?...Trying to see if depositing from my CU works before I change by DD for my paycheck.
There isn't a way to know. BoA is one of the more difficult to fake DDs at though so in your shoes I'd change the Paycheck DD to be safe.

It's really ridiculous how not one of the these revised/new 1099s has been received.

its done and dated that way for a reason haha. to avoid paying more penalty.
If Chase did not send that letter before aug 1st, their penalty goes from $110(max of $1.67 mill) per 1099 to $270(max of $3.34 mill) per 1099. By sending a letter notifying us, they are probably using the excuse that they did "notify" us before the Aug 1st deadline, so therefore they will only be required to pay the $110 and not the $270... Shady business...

Source on rate here

Just back from 10 days in FL. Used my Aspire free night at the Hilton Resort on Clearwater beach, along with the $250 resort credit. We spent $243 and it was credited within a few days. Oldish beach hotel, so small rooms. We squeezed 5 in a room with two double beds, but we made it work. 8-) Had a great time! Rest is not CC related, unless you count using my SW companion pass :D. Went to Seaworld (have annual passes) and Discovery Cove. Also checked out Wonderworks, which my tween/young teen enjoyed. Boys also enjoyed the Void, the Star wars one, which they had been to before. DD gets motion sick with VR so we shopped instead. Sadly back to reality now...

I'm about 100 pages behind, but did see some SW chatter. We were also delayed from Tampa, about an hour, coming home. They've really cut back on flights to FL from our tiny airport. And there aren't any better options with other airlines. They had the only non-stop flights to FL, but have stopped them in Sept. Hoping they come back once the Max gets sorted out.

Last thing for anyone interested, we usually try to avoid tolls in FL, but did hit one by accident. It was in central FL and you needed exact change. Luckily we scraped it up. We were in a rental this time, but often drive. The central FL ones that we drove by all took EZ pass, finally, like the rest of the east coast. Tamps area had sunpass. Hope there's a plan there to get them all on EZ pass.

Just back from 10 days in FL. Used my Aspire free night at the Hilton Resort on Clearwater beach, along with the $250 resort credit. We spent $243 and it was credited within a few days. Oldish beach hotel, so small rooms. We squeezed 5 in a room with two double beds, but we made it work. 8-) Had a great time! Rest is not CC related, unless you count using my SW companion pass :D. Went to Seaworld (have annual passes) and Discovery Cove. Also checked out Wonderworks, which my tween/young teen enjoyed. Boys also enjoyed the Void, the Star wars one, which they had been to before. DD gets motion sick with VR so we shopped instead. Sadly back to reality now...

I'm about 100 pages behind, but did see some SW chatter. We were also delayed from Tampa, about an hour, coming home. They've really cut back on flights to FL from our tiny airport. And there aren't any better options with other airlines. They had the only non-stop flights to FL, but have stopped them in Sept. Hoping they come back once the Max gets sorted out.

Last thing for anyone interested, we usually try to avoid tolls in FL, but did hit one by accident. It was in central FL and you needed exact change. Luckily we scraped it up. We were in a rental this time, but often drive. The central FL ones that we drove by all took EZ pass, finally, like the rest of the east coast. Tamps area had sunpass. Hope there's a plan there to get them all on EZ pass.
We have an E-Pass (different than EZ pass) and we can drive through the tolls that say sunpass. It still works for those tolls.

We have an E-Pass (different than EZ pass) and we can drive through the tolls that say sunpass. It still works for those tolls.

My brief googling tells me that EZ pass is only good for central Florida for now. Can't use it for sunpass. So weird to have multiple ones in one state. We drive from NH and use EZ pass all the way down... Til Florida. :rotfl2: Will have to do some more googling in December, when we drive to Kennedy Space Center.

Went to staples again and the guy told me one per person again. He also asked for my ID and made comments that I have 90 days after living in VA to switch my ID (I still have a NY ID, but like really? mind your business.

I drove to another staples and they were wiped out. I completely cleared them out and got $1400 worth. I may check Thursday to see if they got anymore cards.

Last edited:
Went to staples again and the guy told me one per person again. He also asked for my ID and made comments that I have 90 days after living in VA to switch my ID (I still have a NY ID, but like really? mind your business.

I drove to another staples and they were wiped out. I completely cleared them out and got $1400 worth. I may check Thursday to see if they got anymore cards.
Those super shady NYers driving to VA to grab up all the VGCs!! They’ll show you!! 😒

Looking for experiences using the $75 travel credit on the Southwest Priority card. I think I've read that it works for Early Bird Check-in. It is usually $90 for us to do EBCI. Will the $75 be automatically credited once that expense is put on the card?

Other than EBCI, is there another good use for the credit for those of us who fly on points?

Thanks!

I haven't been flying anywhere this year, so to not lose my credit I ordered a gift card and I got credit. Just another option if you needed one.

edited to add: It took a few days for the credit to show, but it was fairly quick.

Has anyone used Dosh (DOC stated this one worked) to trigger the Direct Deposit for the Total chase checking bonus? I'm still waiting on P2's account. If it doesn't credit soon, I guess I'm going to have to do something at work to split my check and send a DD to it so we can get the bonus.

Quoting myself to see if anyone has any input.

Looking for experiences using the $75 travel credit on the Southwest Priority card. I think I've read that it works for Early Bird Check-in. It is usually $90 for us to do EBCI. Will the $75 be automatically credited once that expense is put on the card?

Other than EBCI, is there another good use for the credit for those of us who fly on points?

Thanks!
I have used it for EBCI and the 5.60 security fee

In my (much) younger days I may have considered 8 stopovers. Just the thought of it now makes me tired lol.

As an aside I have been to all 12 of the Disney parks -- but not on the same trip. Favorites are Disney Sea and Disney Shanghai.

Now you’ve got me really thinking. I could start in Anaheim and end up in Orlando. All 12 parks in one trip? You have to go in one direction, so could go LA to Tokyo to Shanghai to Hong Kong to Paris to Orlando, with some other interesting stops in between maybe? Talk about #goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter