I life long Dream comes true... pre trip count down.

Stella recorded a video for me on my Iphone to watch when I am away.. It's all I can do not to watch it now.She also took a bunch of photos of everyday stuff I will be missing. Her eating, the cats sleeping, my bed, her bed, the litter box ( not sure on this one), Her smile, her frown, Kelvin watching tv.... you get the idea.. Ok, I am crying now...

Ok, seriously, Stella is my favorite kid ever. She is so deep!! :thumbsup2 And I am so with you on the litter box thing. Yes clumping litter has made owning a cat far better than it was 20 years ago, but that is one thing I didn't miss at all when my cats were at my parent's house lol. And ewww on the lizard head, but he did it for love :love: HAVE FUN!!!:cheer2:

Have a great trip Teresa!!!
Your daughter is just a darling! I hope the video doesn't make you miss them too much! Maybe you should have made one for them. It could say - go make your bed, dinner is labeled in the fridge, don't forget about the litter box, get your homework done...
you get the idea!

No worries - just finish packing already and know that everything will be fine. You'll have an amazing time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

:scared1: Wow! You leave tomorrow?!?!?! Where did the time go? I am sure for the past few months, you thought the trip would never get here. Now, time won't slow down giving you time to catch your breath. I am sure you will keep busy until you hop on the plane. Then, you can close your eyes and relax on your way to an amazing adventure!

:surfweb: I can't wait to read your travel updates. You have a writing style that is fun to read and "real". Let the "Magic" begin . . .

Bon Voyage! :cool1:

OK, better late than never, here are some pics from Corsica. Corsica was verdant & lush & rolling hills & quaint buildings. It was gorgeous sea views and Napoleon statutes. It was a nice, laid back day after our 3 crazy days in Italy.

P1030131.jpg

P1030175.jpg

P1030234.jpg

P1030229.jpg

P1030307.jpg

P1030299-1.jpg

Sayhello

:worship: Thank you for all the pictures. I can now forward them onto my DH for some "hinting". I turn the BIG 40 next year and want to hop the pond for some European fun! :rolleyes1

In just over 12 hours, I will be boarding the Plane bound for Barcelona!!!!! This has been a long, long day. Starting with Grace not feeling well, Lots of stuff happening at work to get done, Packing to do, (all done now), paid a few bills, the last load of laundry is in the dryer now, Everyone is asleep with the exception of me and Klaus. The house is really quiet and I am wide awake.

Stella made another video for me this evening. She calls this one, "miss me, I know you will" It was shot entirely in the bathroom, with the door shut. I could hear her in there talking. I really think she is trying to break my heart. Her last words to me before bed were " It would be ok if you got me a new doll in Italy". Grace's last words were " can you put money on Itunes for me?". Kelvin's last words were " are all of my clothes clean?" and "I need shaving creme".

I am really excited and ready for tomorrow. It doesn't seem real yet.
I know I forgot to do something today... not sure what it is.....

The next time you hear from me, I will be in EUROPE!!!!!!!

Have euro, will travel,

T.:lovestruc

In just over 12 hours, I will be boarding the Plane bound for Barcelona!!!!! This has been a long, long day. Starting with Grace not feeling well, Lots of stuff happening at work to get done, Packing to do, (all done now), paid a few bills, the last load of laundry is in the dryer now, Everyone is asleep with the exception of me and Klaus. The house is really quiet and I am wide awake.

Stella made another video for me this evening. She calls this one, "miss me, I know you will" It was shot entirely in the bathroom, with the door shut. I could hear her in there talking. I really think she is trying to break my heart. Her last words to me before bed were " It would be ok if you got me a new doll in Italy". Grace's last words were " can you put money on Itunes for me?". Kelvin's last words were " are all of my clothes clean?" and "I need shaving creme".

I am really excited and ready for tomorrow. It doesn't seem real yet.
I know I forgot to do something today... not sure what it is.....

The next time you hear from me, I will be in EUROPE!!!!!!!

Have euro, will travel,

I feel so much better now... you are PACKED!!!:banana::thumbsup2:cool1::dance3:

Now have a Great Time.

don't forget your passport :)

have a wonderful time Teresa!!! but of course you will!!

i'm looking forward to reading your live report!! (hint hint)...

hahahaha lol :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Breath in - breath out
Breath in - breath out
Breath in - breath out
Breath in - breath out
Breath in - breath out

okay cry for a moment.......

Breath in - breath out
Breath in - breath out
Breath in - breath out
Breath in - breath out
Breath in - breath out

In a few hours you will be in Barcelona Europe!!!!!!!

I am Here!!!!!!! I feel like I have been traveling for days!!!!!! Leaving Orlando was uneventful and smooth. We had business class for the trip to JFK. nice and roomy. Arriving at JFK was interesting. We took a funky bus to get to the terminal from there we had to catch a shuttle to our gate for Barcelona. Apparently during the flight, I forgot how to walk. The floor was sloping weirdly and I took it upon myself to take a fall. Pete was in front of me and we were walking, walking.... all of a sudden I tripped and went down.. it was freaky slow mo. I went down on both knees and kept leaning forward till my face was almost touching the floor. I remember thinking..." Please lord don't let my face smack the floor and knock out my teeth. I am sure from behind it looked like I was praying. Walter said "why didn't you use your luggage to catch yourself?" Well, Walter, the luggage was behind me!!!!!!! It was pushing me down. the guy at the gate said I was the first one of the day to fall there. apparently, the uneven floor had taken a few travelers down. rom there I limped to the packed shuttle.. where my right arm was pulled out of the socket by the freakin driver and his constant speeding up and stopping.At this point I was thinking I am going to Europe... I hope they have nice hospitals and I hope the doctors are nice looking.

And what's with JFK and not using air conditioning in the terminals????? It was like Ellis Island in there.

So lets recap, shall we...... At this point I was limping, dragging my bag with my dislocated arm and sweating like a pig.... But you know what? I was also smiling and laughing and having a great time!!!!! I was on my way to Barcelona!!!!

On the plane We had great seats. I was put in charge of the emergency exit. I studied the instructions and felt sure I would have no problem opening the door and shoving people out.

The flight was long, I played on my IPAd, watched a movie, took several naps and drank several glasses of wine. Dinner and Breakfast were both served on the flight and before I knew it we were landing in Barcelona.

Getting off the plan went smoothly with my stiff knees and dislocated arm. I was cleared to enter the country and took my first steps on foreign soil (concrete). My luggage arrived and I said a prayer of thanks, Courtney, our ABD guide met us and we were ready to head off to the Palace Hotel in Barcelona. My room is amazing.. Marble fireplace with golden framed mirror that magically turns into a TV. I decided to order room service for lunch and take a nice long shower in my spacious bathroom.

Room service misunderstood my order. I ordered Wild Mushroom Risotto and ended up with a fruit plate and a bucket of ice!!! LOL!!! Great fruit mind you, but not Mushroom Risotto.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the room key. It is actually a key, with a brass key ring with the room number on it and a giant maroon tassel. When you go out for the day, you give your key to the front desk and they keep it for you. Really "old world" service.

Gotta go for now and get ready for our ABD Welcome dinner.

Tata,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter