I know this will sound really weird..

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
but I like my DIS friends more than my friends at school. I DON'T trust my friends at school. Unlike all of my DIS friends. I trust them with EVERYTHING. Take Sam or Shelly for example, would I tell them everything about me if I didn't trust them? Instead of calling my friends about it, I go on here and vent to them on the Chat. They understand. They treat me as a friend. My parents think it's weird that I'm more closer to a person online than to someone that I know in real life. My school song would be Outside Looking In because I don't really have "friends" Does anyone else feel the same way? Or is it just me?

me either

your not the only one

I love everyone here they all rawk but my friends at school ditch me and stuff because im not popular and i dont like rap :(

I have only been here for a few hours and have been made to feel very welcomed. I do have friends, but since I don't go to school and am Homeschooled there are very few close ones that I do trust. But just from the little bit of time I have been here I have been made to feel really welcomed. Thank You.

Yeah, I could see that. But, I always wonder, if we ALL met in person...sitting around a table, would we really get along like we do on here? Hmmm.

I have one friend, that I'll share most things with. She's the only person who understands why I am, the way I am.

I share some things with DIS friends, that I don't share with other people (I don't post it on the boards).

I share some things on here that I need to vent about because I just don't have anyone.

And then there the things that just never leave me.

There is no one, that I can tell absolutely everything to.

I kinda agree too
i mean i CANNOT talk to my school friends at all like i can't vent to them or anything they just judge me and stuff
what's good bout dis friends is at least with the people i've talked to they dont judge you and offer really good advice and stuff so anyway
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!:love:

but I like my DIS friends more than my friends at school. I DON'T trust my friends at school. Unlike all of my DIS friends. I trust them with EVERYTHING. Take Sam or Shelly for example, would I tell them everything about me if I didn't trust them? Instead of calling my friends about it, I go on here and vent to them on the Chat. They understand. They treat me as a friend. My parents think it's weird that I'm more closer to a person online than to someone that I know in real life. My school song would be Outside Looking In because I don't really have "friends" Does anyone else feel the same way? Or is it just me?

::yes::

Like now. I think I'm in depression and I think my friends really could care less that I'm alive (real life friends). I could NEVER tell my best friend ever that and yet I just broadcasted it on the DIS boards.

I could tell my DIS friends everything but it's just awkward to tell my RL friends. Except my two closet friends Sierra and Chelsea

same
i don't realy fit in anywhere at school

yes, i have friends that i trust but they think a lot of my ideas are dumb so i normaly stay quiet but i trust most if not all of you

=]
i LOVE my DIS friends, i trust them with everything bc i know they'll be there for me when everyone around me cant be.

No, your not the only one.
There is only one person in RL that really understands me.
And 2 other friends who I am very close to.

Other than those, I don't know if they are really my friends.
I have more DIS friends than I do Real life friends.

I tell things here that I would never tell any friends though.

Yeah I feel the same exact way I only have 2 true friends and even at that i dont feel like I can tell them everything but when it come down to you guys I feel welcome and happy. But I always wondered what it would be like if I met u all in real life even though some day i do want to meet you all...

No, your not the only one.
There is only one person in RL that really understands me.
And 2 other friends who I am very close to.

Other than those, I don't know if they are really my friends.
I have more DIS friends than I do Real life friends.

I tell things here that I would never tell any friends though

Same.
Yes I have friends but I dont really trust them that much.I trust most of you guys on here.
I've told things to people on here that I would never think twice about telling my RL friends.
I have 1 or 2 friends that I am really close too and trust but everyone else just...ugh.
It's not the same.
One friend always seems to be annoyed when I talk to her,so I just stay quiet. And no one can ever hear me. I have to scream for someone to hear me.:headache:

nah, thats not weird at all... although i still really havent made any friends here, ive made a few very close friends from other sites... we dont even visit those sites anymore, but we always talk about everything via msn every day.... and im kinda an introvert.. i dont have many many friends .. i really only have 4 real friends, who are all my best friends... theve become my bros and sis, so i tell them everything and they tell me everything.. we just click really well... plus, we all have dirt on eachother, so if someones going to spread my dirt, i have dirt to spread about them haha... thats where our trust comes from lol... i think people just feel safer on the internet with secrets, because the other person cant really do anything to them

I can tell my RL friends and DIS friends anything.
I trust a lot of people, until they prove that I can't trust them anymore.

Of course, cause you can tell them your crushes, and they haven't the FAINTEST Idea who the person is! :lmao:

I feel the same way! I have sooo many friends here!
more than ever, but at school i have like only 7 or 8 friends, but at dance I have sooo many friends. I tell you guys everything, like who I like, only one of my friends know that, but you all know! my parents are like get real friends, you can't be friends with a person on a computer. but it's not true, I consider all of you my friends, maybe best friends. I LOVE you all! and my Zac sister Sarah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts