i have VGF, BCV,AKV, OKW, and Polynesian points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to Book a Poly studio standard view NOW for Sunday Dec20-Sat Dec26. 139 points. 3 adults 1 child age 13!! Thanks! Have booked through owners before...

Last edited:
Do you have (or will you have) points available for April 2016 for the VWL or BLT? I realize it is too early to book but am interested in April 17-23 studio room which would be 106 for VWL and 117 for BLT (I think but correct me if I am wrong). Prefer BLT, 2 adults & 2 kids (ages 13 & 2).

Do you have (or will you have) points available for April 2016 for the VWL or BLT? I realize it is too early to book but am interested in April 17-23 studio room which would be 106 for VWL and 117 for BLT (I think but correct me if I am wrong). Prefer BLT, 2 adults & 2 kids (ages 13 & 2).
i will in june i have VWL resale

I am looking for 59 points for a standard studio at AKV - Kidani for 12/4/15 - 12/9/15. Is this available? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter