i got my permit today

sprnklnormngrl

~*innocent*~
woo hoo im so excited i got my learners permit today so now i can dive with my momma (woo hoo) but better than nothin..... and i get to go to the beac tomorrow and my dad says i an drive some on the iterstate woo hooo...(i scared hehehe)

congrats!!!!!! my sister just went for her final test and failed so now i dont know if I should ride with her lol:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thats awsome! i love driving around! its alot of fun! the first day i got my permit i drove around in a parking lot! thats cool that you get to go on the interstate!

Congrats!!! Maybe I should get my permit soon lol (I'm 17)

Congratulations! I remember how excited I was when I got mine.:D

That awsome.. yeah im 16 1/2 i think i should be getting my permit sometime soon also!!

I want to be able to Drive soo bad, but i'm only 13, so I have a long ways to wait!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest