I got a new...

Congratulations on your new clippie. It is so exciting to hear when others get to exchange their clippies.:hyper:

You are just a big loser!! Isn't it great to be able to say that and mean it as a compliment?:teeth: Congrats and keep up the good work!

Congratulations on your new clippie :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc It sure looks good on you! :hyper:

:jumping1: NEW CLIPPIE!! :jumping1:

Congratulations!! It's the little things like clippies that help us keep going!!

M4D!!! 15 pounds?! That's great!!! Aren't you just sooo happy about all you've accomplished?! We're so proud of you, Girl-- keep up all your awesome work! WOO HOO to you!:jumping1:

My what a beautiful new clippie you have there!!!! Congratulations! Keep it up.

Great job! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to cash in on my first clippie and I am hoping for this weekend.....You just kept me going on track!
Kathy:bounce:

Don't you just LOVE doing the new clippie dance? Sigh.....I'm longing for the next time I get to do it::yes::

Congratulations! Getting a new clippie is always a great feeling. Keep up the great work.

Yay, Maude4Disney ! You must be completely proud of yourself, and you should be!! Nice going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter