I got a new...

TammyNC

DIS Veteran
Congratulations on your new clippie. It is so exciting to hear when others get to exchange their clippies.:hyper:

rafikimom

<font color=FF99FF>I don't have any proof that I'v
You are just a big loser!! Isn't it great to be able to say that and mean it as a compliment?:teeth: Congrats and keep up the good work!

catherine

<font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav
Congratulations on your new clippie :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc It sure looks good on you! :hyper:

DoeWDW

I've been a bit naughty since you've been away
:jumping1: NEW CLIPPIE!! :jumping1:

Congratulations!! It's the little things like clippies that help us keep going!!

luvmydogs

<font color=blue>and my cat, too<br><font color=re
M4D!!! 15 pounds?! That's great!!! Aren't you just sooo happy about all you've accomplished?! We're so proud of you, Girl-- keep up all your awesome work! WOO HOO to you!:jumping1:

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
My what a beautiful new clippie you have there!!!! Congratulations! Keep it up.

DoomBuggieDriver

Boston Strong
Great job! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to cash in on my first clippie and I am hoping for this weekend.....You just kept me going on track!
Kathy:bounce:

ibouncetoo

<font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi
Don't you just LOVE doing the new clippie dance? Sigh.....I'm longing for the next time I get to do it::yes::

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Congratulations! Getting a new clippie is always a great feeling. Keep up the great work.

thotfulspot

<font color=deeppink>least it's in a good cause<br
Yay, Maude4Disney ! You must be completely proud of yourself, and you should be!! Nice going!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!