i got a cxcled crt ps-but not for right # of people!!!

c.rella

Earning My Ears
well dreams do come true (kind of)
i just planned a last minute vacation to wdw...and it was inside the window to make ps for crt (sorry if this message is making no sense, i just got off the phone and am trembling with excitement) anyway, it is my grandma, my little brother and i. it is our family trip before i leave for china for a year! So, i have been calling everyday since i planned the trip and today i finally got in for a 9am seating at crt on august 18th. BUT they could only do it for 2 peopel i need three :( i am going to call and beg tomorow to squeeze in a third person...but what are my chances??? could we go really early to our ps time and beg for a third person? i am so distraught...i could just take my little brother, but we all want to go together. i know i shouldn't complain, i mean who gets a cancelled ps time for crt? HELP!
-C.rella

I've heard of people adding another person on at the last minute, so you might be okay. You could always tell them at the podeum that you have added a person in your party....see what they say, and have a plan B in case they won't let the third one in. I'd hate your grandmother not to be able to go.:(

You booked that PS right? I don't think pleading your case to Disney Dining will help, but I do think that you will be all set once you get to the restaurant... I don't think they would turn you away because you had an extra person, but that's just my take on it... I'd feel pretty confident...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter