I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

What a fun night in HS! Seeing TSL lit up and Fantasmic were two things I missed on my last trip with 2 HS days, so I am determined to see them both in August!

So excited for the next part!

OMG!!! I can't wait to get all the details... :love:

Soon!!!

It looks like a great show, we've never seen it but I have it in our plans this next trip to see it.

Yay! I can't wait to read about it.

It's one of my favorites! I hope you get to see it!

:)

Toy story land looks amazing at night!

Looks like a great day!

CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT DAY!

Everything all lit up is so magical! We did have a great day!

Ahh it's an exciting one!

Cant wait to hear about the next day!!

I can't wait to re-live it!

it is lovely!
Yum!
I can't wait to hear all the details! :love: :love:

I loved it during the day, but at night was so magical! I'd love to ride SDD at night one trip!

I can't wait to shareit!

The evening looks like a nice time!

Exciting day coming up!

It was really nice to just walk around and enjoy the atmosphere before heading to Fantasmic!

Yes it is!!

I love all the lights at night in Toy Story Land!!

I regret not catching Fantasmic on my solo night at DHS, I haven't watched in a couple of years - I'm glad you guys got to see it!!

Sounds like a great night!!

It's so so pretty!

Fantasmic is one of my favorites so I try not to miss it!

Wow it really is pretty! I've only seen it during the day but we'll definitely have to schedule some after dark time next trip.

Always a good choice.

What a fun night at DHS!

I was glad we had a little time to see it all lit up- so impressive!

We had a wonderful night!

Toy Story Land is definitely very pretty at night.

Yay for Fantasmic. I love it but haven't seen it the last few trips. Will need to correct that next time!

Fantasmic is one of my favorites! Hopefully you see it again soon!

YES! So excited to hear about this.

I'm also surprised he was able to keep it together for the entire trip with all that anticipation! My BFF's (now) fiance said he could barely make it the 3-4 days he had to wait before proposing during their Europe trip. He said he was so nervous and stressed about it that it was hard to enjoy the trip :rotfl:

Thank you!

I really commend DF for keeping it together the entire week and not letting it stop him from having fun!

Toy Story Land looks really great at night! I'll have to remember to plan some evening time there on our trip next year...

I was never a huge fan of F! until we started taking DS and he really loved it. Now I can't help smile when I hear the music and think of him having such a great time at the show! It's become a must do for our family.

Can't wait for the details!! I don't know if I ever posted this, but when you were working on your PTR I almost commented and wondered if Kyle might propose on your trip, but then I didn't do it because what if he didn't and I had put that idea in your head and you were disappointed?! :rotfl2: I remember watching for your posts on Facebook and I was SO EXCITED when I saw the engagement photos! I'm very excited to read how it went!!

Yes- you must see it all lit up!

Fantasmic has always been a favorite for me! I'm glad you enjoy it more now because of DS :)

Aww that's so sweet, thank you! We have been together for so long it kinda became a running joke that we were never going to get married. Needless to say, it was worth the wait!!

TSL is gorgeous at night!

Love Fantasmic!

Yess I can't wait to read all about it!!

I loved being there at night! I want to ride SDD in the dark one trip!

Ahh I can't wait to re-live all the details!

Great pic! Toy Story Land is great at night!

Yum! Awesome treat for the show!

Yay! Love it so much! Though I would give the edge to Disneyland's version, at least before the changes, which I haven't seen yet.

I'M SO EXCITED!

It was a great night between TSL and seeing Fantasmic! I've only seen F! at Disneyland once, also before the changes, and I agree that it's better!!

ME TOO! :goodvibes hehehe

Toy Story Land looks so pretty at night! :goodvibes Although, is it just me or do all Disney lands look even better at night with all the lights?! :laughing:

Loved your pictures of Fantasmic - I haven't been in AGES! It makes it to my "itinerary" each trip, but for some reason or another, I never seem to make it there :sad2:

Ooooh, I keep waiting for it to show up! :laughing: Can't wait to read all about it!!! :hyper:

No I totally agree!! All the parks at night just feel so magical and different!

You have to make it back to see Fantasmic one trip!!

Yes the day is finally here!! lol

ack! I can't wait to hear the details!

Coming soon!!!

Gah, so excited to hear about your next day!

Yay, I can't wait to talk about it!

Toy Story Land is really lovely at night. Really, I like most of HS at night - the Tower of Terror looks best (and the most creepy) in the dark!

YAY! I can't wait to hear about your proposal!

I agree! Everything lit up is so cool!

Yay!! :)

I have enjoyed your report so far. I can’t wait to hear about your last day.

Aww thank you!! :goodvibes

Man!!! Little did you know what was to come the next day!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

I know!! What a day it would be!!

Just joining in. Great trip so far. Looking forward to your last full day

Thanks for joining!! :wave:

You guys look like you were having a blast in TSL at night; that area is so cool lit up after dark! Can't wait to hear about your next Disney day. :goodvibes

We had a really fun night, especially just soaking up all the atmosphere! And of course the next day was even better ;)

What a fun night in HS! Seeing TSL lit up and Fantasmic were two things I missed on my last trip with 2 HS days, so I am determined to see them both in August!

So excited for the next part!

I hope you are able to do both in August! TSL at night is so awesome!

Woo hoo!! :banana:

February 1- Magic Kingdom aka THE DAY!!!

Today started as all the other days did! I was very excited because it was finally MK day..it took the whole week to get here! But as anxious I was, little did I know that Kyle was even more anxious than I was ;)

We got to MK around 8:30, which I was happy about!

Being there early of course mean we had time to stop for PP pics!

We had some time before the Welcome Show so I also walked around the hub a little to get some artsy pics.

At 8:55 the welcome show started. We were pretty far back so I didn't get many good pics.

Up next...The park opens and we start our day!

Oh my goodness you're leaving me in suspense!! You say it's THE day, and then you don't write about THE moment yet! I'm so excited to hear about how the rest of your day unfolds.

48127915221_07ea95afe3.jpg

This is a perfect picture. And I love everything about your look, from your makeup and shades, to the awesome colors and color coordination, to the great big smile!

Today started as all the other days did! I was very excited because it was finally MK day..it took the whole week to get here! But as anxious I was, little did I know that Kyle was even more anxious than I was ;)
Oh man, I can only imagine how nervous he must have been! There is a lot of pressure on MK proposals!

Up next...The park opens and we start our day!
You can't stop there!?!

No I totally agree!! All the parks at night just feel so magical and different!
Absolutely! :cloud9:

I was very excited because it was finally MK day..it took the whole week to get here! But as anxious I was, little did I know that Kyle was even more anxious than I was ;)
:laughing: Did you have any idea at all that it was going to happen on this trip?! Or were you taken completely by surprise?!

Love this!!! :goodvibes

FINALLY! So excited to read all about it!

Wow SUPER cute look today! The crew neck, the ears, the lip color, everything. Get it girl.

Aww thank you so much!! That's so sweet :lovestruc

I'm dying here!!!!:love:

Ahh I'm sorry- I'm getting there!!

Eek! Where's the rest of the day? So excited to read all about it.

It's coming I promise! :)

Oh my goodness you're leaving me in suspense!! You say it's THE day, and then you don't write about THE moment yet! I'm so excited to hear about how the rest of your day unfolds.

This is a perfect picture. And I love everything about your look, from your makeup and shades, to the awesome colors and color coordination, to the great big smile!

That was pretty mean of me, wasn't it? I'm sorry! It's coming!

Thank you so much, you're too sweet Meghan!! :hug:

Cute sweatshirt and pictures!!

Thank you!

Oh man, I can only imagine how nervous he must have been! There is a lot of pressure on MK proposals!

You can't stop there!?!

There is! Luckily he had some help- I promise the update is coming soon!

Absolutely! :cloud9:

:laughing: Did you have any idea at all that it was going to happen on this trip?! Or were you taken completely by surprise?!

Love this!!! :goodvibes

I didn't really! I mean of course it was a dream come true but never thought something like that would actually happen to me!

Oh the anticipation!! popcorn::

Hehehe it's coming!

I totally never saw those little statues until my trip in June! They are so cute and perfect for artsy shots!

Those statues are my favorite, they are just so classic and adorable!

You two are just so dang cute! I love this photo of the two of you! It just oozes the love and laughter you share!​

Aww thank you so much, that's so kind of you to say! Lots more smiles to come!

While I love all the PP photos, I believe it's against Dis guidelines to tease proposal day without actually posting the proposal details. You wouldn't want to get in trouble with the mods, right? 😉

Poor Kyle had to be a bundle of nerves that morning. :laughing: Meanwhile, you were just happy to finally be at the MK!

Way to get us all excited and then leave us hanging. :rotfl2: If guilt works, your poor DIS friend is sitting over here in a hotel room for the second straight week and could really use an awesome story...like a Disney proposal...to keep her entertained. :rotfl:

Today started as all the other days did! I was very excited because it was finally MK day..it took the whole week to get here! But as anxious I was, little did I know that Kyle was even more anxious than I was

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

Love all the castle pictures! Ugh i CAN'T wait for the rest of the day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter