I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Morning.

Toon crazy

Mouseketeer
I keep checking my email like a kid peeking out of their room, waiting to see if Santa has brought that coveted gift. I purchased a 300 point BLT loaded contract, June use year for $140 pp. Everything tells me it should go through without problems. But, until I have ROFR from Disney I will continue to wait and stress. 😢

I keep checking my email like a kid peeking out of their room, waiting to see if Santa has brought that coveted gift. I purchased a 300 point BLT loaded contract, June use year for $140 pp. Everything tells me it should go through without problems. But, until I have ROFR from Disney I will continue to wait and stress. 😢
Except it's worse! At least with Christmas you know the exact date. When we bought in 2021 our points got finally loaded on Christmas Eve, and we booked our first trip as members that day which was pretty cool. Hope Santa comes soon!

It’s like that for me too!!! Hoping the ROFR pass email comes soon…. Waiting since 3/20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter