I don't trust park tickets from resellers. Why do you?

Sorry- I know this is an older post but what do you mean by you can save even more by going through a link via mousesavers/touring plans?
I have a touring plan account but I don't see a link to undercover tourist?

I plan on buying some of our tickets through them (already have my WDW tickets but want to buy Seaword and Legoland via UCT.
i noticed you can do this via Ebates as well (where I also have an account), for 1% cashback.
But, any other way even better?

Been awhile but its usually in a newsletter you sign up for.

Sorry- I know this is an older post but what do you mean by you can save even more by going through a link via mousesavers/touring plans?

I plan on buying some of our tickets through them (already have my WDW tickets but want to buy Seaword and Legoland via UCT.
i noticed you can do this via Ebates as well (where I also have an account), for 1% cashback.
Yes, if you join Mousesavers mo they email list, there is a link included that has better savings for UT vs going to UT directly. I believe the email comes out every 15th of the month and they ask it doesn't get posted direct so you can't find it here.

I have never checked going through ebates though

That said, I was looking around for my next trip and the cheapest option for my needs was mapleleaftickets.com

Yes, if you join Mousesavers mo they email list, there is a link included that has better savings for UT vs going to UT directly. I believe the email comes out every 15th of the month and they ask it doesn't get posted direct so you can't find it here.

I have never checked going through ebates though

That said, I was looking around for my next trip and the cheapest option for my needs was mapleleaftickets.com
i just looked at UT and UTms. The difference was only $1 a tic.
Mlt.com was the same as UTms
OTC was slightly cheaper BUT Boardwalk was best FOR MY NEEDS on this trip now.

5day hopper plus

I believe it's mostly an urban legend that you will save money buying thru outside sites.
So untrue! Buying from authorized sellers is a great option. We've also done timeshare promotions to get reduced-cost tickets.

I have no qualms about using someone like Undercover Tourist. But it made no sense for me to use them this time as I paid with discounted Disney gift cards and one FREE $200 Disney gift card (Disney Visa sign-up bonus). Can't use those gift cards anywhere but Disney. I got $1100 worth of tickets for around $800 out of pocket. No re-seller could beat that (I checked). But under other circumstances, I'd be just fine going with a re-seller.
Hmmm ... I hadn't considered this option before, so I googled the credit card. It has a $49/year fee, so in actuality you'd only get $151 "reward" for opening this credit card. Still worthwhile, but you have to look at the big picture.

I was also interested, though, in the fact that they offer 10% off some on-site dining with this credit card. Not the cost that's being discussed here, but still real savings.

My problem with using gift cards for anything besides tickets is I'm kind of obligated to spend that money at Disney once it's on the gift cards. I know I have to spend a set amount on park tickets, but I don't know how much we'll spend on food and souvenirs until we're actually there. If I set aside $1000 of Disney gift cards for spending on dining and shopping, and we only spend $850, that's $150 I now have to spend at Disney in some way on something I don't need, and I'm actually not saving money at all.
Agree. I'm willing to tie up SOME money in Disney gift cards, but I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of money on a gift card and feel that I "must use it up" before we leave, and I definitely don't want to tie it up towards a future trip whose date is unknown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter