I don't buy the "global warming" theory ~ bbrrrrrr!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I looked at the www.accuweather.com 15 day forecast and it doesn't look good! It warms up a little in the few days but still calling for 2ºC in a couple of weeks! I don't buy that GLOBAL WARMING THEORY anymore! S

It was great sitting in the car on this sunny afternoon!

Can you believe it, they are calling for more snow next week! Enough already! What, is Mother Nature and Old Man Winter making up for lost time?:rolleyes:

Let's hope we go straight into to summer!

Scratch
:smooth:

This weather is DEPRESSING!! Even my 8 year old son, who loves to play outside, is HATING it!! Please bring on Spring!!:(

I was listening to Harold Hussein, doing the weather on CityTV last night and he said he doesn't do weather forecasts beyond 7 days because he says they are not worth the paper they are written on! He also said that to him April 18 is the cut-off date for winter-type weather. After that, I guess he would consider it more unusual.

That sun certainly WAS welcome today and driving into it on the way home from the DISmeet got quite hot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter