I don’t want to go alone! April 2021

Ok, all those dates sound good. I am meeting another group the 15th to do Epcot. Would you mind if I joined the 16th as well? and same here, this is my first time so I want to do everything as well.

Also, park to park? Are you doing any dining plans, park hopping, etc?
Are you park hopping in Disney? I’m not. And yes, you can join Epcot on the 16th. I’m doing a park to park in universal so I can ride the Hogwarts express. There was a good deal when I booked that gave me 2 days free...In case I had time to go back. Can you email me on here? I don’t know how to. I have 2 reservations in Disney.

Are you park hopping in Disney? I’m not. And yes, you can join Epcot on the 16th. I’m doing a park to park in universal so I can ride the Hogwarts express. There was a good deal when I booked that gave me 2 days free...In case I had time to go back. Can you email me on here? I don’t know how to. I have 2 reservations in Disney.
Also, park to park? Are you doing any dining plans, park hopping, etc?
I guess it’s not letting me mail you. You can send an email to my fake, Throwaway account and we can go from there. Tutihat92@gmail

I'M THE OPPOSITE - I now no longer want to go with OTHERS.
Yes, I can go with others and watch the bad feelings ensue....
They can't keep up with my hours (I go Commando - 17 hour days).
We can't agree on the same rides, the same restaurants.
They now want to bring their 5 year old niece (an totally new type of vacation now).
They don't want to do your three character meals because it's not in their budgets. They can't go during my dates or stay at my Resort preference because their time / budget doesn't allow. They need to break a out of the heat RIGHT NOW and they're starting to get cranky, and I'm ready to do the impromptu unshaded character dance party that just broke out at Animal Kingdom. The list goes on and on.

I'm sure that my being an INTROVERT helps as well, since introverts are very happy being alone and often prefer a break from other human beings.

Going SOLO allows me to make SCHEDULED SPECIFIC DATES with other DISNERDS for a meal or a ride or an attraction together. It's perfect for introverts.
Going SOLO means during Disney YOUR way. If you suddenly decide that you don't want to do a rope drop and you want to sleep late and chill at your resort, and head in to your scheduled park at 2 or 3pm - you don't have to ask anyone or disappoint anyone. (And if someone does the same to you, you are okay with it because you are more SOLO minded).

I have become so spoiled going SOLO, that I am now having a hard time imagining that I can do it with another person and enjoy myself.

All of this being said, I know that there are people who are NOT happy alone... and that is just the way they are wired and they don't deserve ridicule. But if there is even a CHANCE that you would enjoy going SOLO.... I would say drop everything and do it!
You will not regret it. I also must advise, do a daily itinerary. You don't want to be wandering around aimlessly at Disney not knowing what you want to do next. Have a plan.

In any event... ENJOY!

I won’t go alone again. I did not care for it, personally. At least I know now.

aww, thats not good, what happened, why did you not like a solo trip? I love my solo trips, so its interesting to hear the other side

I already am alone 24/7. I think solo trips are made more for people who have a family and kids. I have none of that and no friends, so it was just made worse by seeing all the families and couples seemingly enjoying themselves.

I already am alone 24/7. I think solo trips are made more for people who have a family and kids. I have none of that and no friends, so it was just made worse by seeing all the families and couples seemingly enjoying themselves.

aww, sorry to hear that, I'm in a similar position, but I made the decision not to miss out on things because I am alone, so I look on solo trips as new adventures and getting to do things which I want to do. I make my own enjoyment, and I don't fixate on what others are doing.

Don't let this experience put you off solo travel, just maybe do little trips here and there to build up your confidence.

aww, sorry to hear that, I'm in a similar position, but I made the decision not to miss out on things because I am alone, so I look on solo trips as new adventures and getting to do things which I want to do. I make my own enjoyment, and I don't fixate on what others are doing.

Don't let this experience put you off solo travel, just maybe do little trips here and there to build up your confidence.
This wasn’t my first solo trip. I always travel solo, that’s the point I was trying to make. It’s not a comfort level, it’s a preference.

I completely understand. There are merits to both sides of the debate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter