• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I cant wait till -- (what are you most looking forward to)?

I just can't wait to get on the ship finally!! Of course I can't wait to sit on the verandah with DH and relax, being he is gone from home 8 months of the year, It will be nice just to enjoy his company...

I can't wait

...to see the Magic when we drive up Saturday a.m.

...to hear our friend's names as they are announced and see their expression

...to get the ressie rush out the way so I can relax

...to taste the souffle again and verify it was as good as I remembered

...to get dressed up in formal wear and have our picture taken

...to have our friends say "you're right, this *is* the very best vacation we have ever taken"

:bounce: :Pinkbounc I CAN'T WAIT!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

P.S. I think it might be better the 2nd time around; you know what's ahead, you know how excellent it's going to be; you've convinced others to go with you; and the anticipation IS half the fun!

I can't wait to have the best of both worlds - a great family vacation with DD (5), and some alone time with hubby! :smooth:

I love reading everyone's responses.

I pick:
Spending romantic evenings strolling on the deck in the moonlight & breeze with my husb.

Sitting on the verandah in my husb.'s arms as the sun rises over the ocean

Having dinner in the WONDERful restaurants with the kids & listening to all of their excitement while they describe what they have been doing & are going to be doing

CASTAWAY CAY - EVERYTHING about it !!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

1) Have great family time with the kids and no internet (I'm addicted) and no t.v. (DH's addicted).

2) Meeting the 41+ families which I've met through this board at the sail away party!

Wow Reading all these threads makes me just want to get a verandah room and drink champagne alone with DH while kids are in the club. But since thats not going to happen, we have a SPR. I look forward to relaxing and watching the water go by. Just take it slow and easy and enjoy our family vacation.

BD...Please don't quote that last sentence. LOL

Joanna

I am looking forward to facing my extreme fear of boats and then having a glorious four days with the love of my life, my husband and counting down the days until he is officially retired and I get to see him on all weekends, nights and holidays for the rest of our lives!!! Captain F/F Anderson and I will be starting our own fire again that I hope he never puts out!!

I can book another cruise! Have to meet my goal of finishing the ITP and gettting my QA first. And after this past week teaching I need a cruise NOW!

Hi ElaineMc.

there will be no iceburgs where we're going.

Yes, they're so "Jewish." Let's try to thaw some conversation out of that religiously mixed couple, the icebergs, instead...

what are you most looking forward to

Cruising with Verandah Man and family...

As a single mom who will have just carted my 3 sons (8,7,5)around WDW for 10 days, I will be looking forward to my kids playing in the clubs and having some alone time for the first time in years.

I plan on booking a massage. Just can't decide on which one. (They all look so wonderful.) And could I really get through a 105 minute treatment without the beeper going off for one of the three rugrats.

I think the risk is worth it! ;)

Auntie of 7....I am also an Aunt (of 5) and I am taking my Nephew on his first trip to WDW and the DCL about the same time you are, but we are doing the 4 nite, and it looks like your doing the 7. He is also 5 years old just like yours:) I am also looking forward to his reactions...I just hope I dont break down and sob like a baby! (which I know I will)
Aimee

I'm not in MIchigan !!!! And I'm not at work.....And someone else is cooking and someone else is cleaning and a CONCH COOLER!!!!! *(Not necessarily in that order!!)

I am most excited about the 30 minutes before dinner! It was amazing waiting in line for photos, dressed up with my family, watching all of the other families. Everyone was so friendly and happy, great music was playing in the background, all in all it was truly magical!

Wow, great thread!!

I will most look forward to.................

*being on the ship
*traveling to the western ports
*hopefully seeing more familiar faces onboard (CMs) - it seems like every year more are familiar
*theme nights in Rockin Bar D
*BINGO
*castaway cay
*rainforest
and everything else all week long!!!!

I look forward to our family experiencing the MAGIC of a Disney Cruise. Mostly, I will cherish the memories I will be creating for my children. I can't wait to see my DD and DS dressed for formal night. Heck, we are looking forward to EVERYTHING!!!!:p :bounce:

Good morning DeeAnn.

I am most excited about the 30 minutes before dinner! It was amazing waiting in line for photos, dressed up with my family, watching all of the other families.

You have GOT to come to New York! If you loved waiting on line for pictures right before dinner, the Long Island Expressway during rush hour will rival sex...

.............deck 4 as the sun sets, just me and DW sitting on a lounge chair smelling that warm carribean air.........

I can't wait to see the look on my kids faces when they realize that we are going on the Disney Magic for a week and not visting Auntie Lena and Uncle George in Fort Pierce!! It's just a little white lie!!!

my mom's looking forward to some of the excersions(I'm doing the research right now:) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter