I cannot get motivated

Aurora63

<font color=0066CC>I do look ravishing, don't I?<b
...to do any housework. This place looks like a bomb went off, yet I sit here playing computer games and Dissing.

Tomorrow is mt B-day, so I'd really like to wake up to a clean place. Some one help me get motivated.

I'll motivate you if you will motivate me!

Set the timer on the clock, stove, etc. See how much you can get done in one hour. Have a race against yourself. Tell yourself, work hard for one hour and when it is over you can do whatever you want to do for the rest of the night. Start in one corner, start in the kitchen, the bathroom, etc. Work as fast as you can and when your hour is up, the other 12 are yours and then do it again tomorrow morning.

I like the way Dawn thinks, but I normally give myself a much shorter window to work--i.e. 5-10 minutes ;)

Dawn. that might work...if I could rip myself off the computer!!!

Didn't see the dust bunny thread...I don't kow, I'm just super lazy today. My first full day off, all to myself, since school let out, and I have done almost nothing.

Okay, I'm going to attempt getting up now...backing away from the computer...wish me luck!

Aurora63 said:
Dawn. that might work...if I could rip myself off the computer!!!

Didn't see the dust bunny thread...I don't kow, I'm just super lazy today. My first full day off, all to myself, since school let out, and I have done almost nothing.

Okay, I'm going to attempt getting up now...backing away from the computer...wish me luck!

Go go go go , leave, leave, leave....you can do it, hurry, run, we will see you in one hour!!!!!fleee

I highly recommend Flylady.com! It doesn't happen overnight but it works!

MsLeFever said:
I highly recommend Flylady.com! It doesn't happen overnight but it works!

I was bombarded with so much email from Flylady that I couldn't get a thing done. It took me hours to clean out the mail box. No Flylady for me. Just do it!!

Thanks Dan!

Wow! In the past hour and 1/2, I managed to get all the dishes finished, clean my bedroom and bathroom (top to bottom), sort and start the laundry, and put away two loads of finished laundry. I'm impressed! Gotta keep up the momentum, though, so I'll see you all later!

Aurora63 said:
Thanks Dan!

Wow! In the past hour and 1/2, I managed to get all the dishes finished, clean my bedroom and bathroom (top to bottom), sort and start the laundry, and put away two loads of finished laundry. I'm impressed! Gotta keep up the momentum, though, so I'll see you all later!

Way to go!!!!

DawnCt1 said:
I was bombarded with so much email from Flylady that I couldn't get a thing done. It took me hours to clean out the mail box. No Flylady for me. Just do it!!

I don't get the flylady e-mails anymore, but do some of her basics (setting the timer and working for 15 minutes at a time is the biggest help for me). I also belong to a local group (through yahoo groups), which helps, too. Nice support system. The flylady.net website is worth checking out, too.

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter