I can finally do the double-digit dance!!!!

dabute

DIS Veteran
I have finally made it to the double digits.!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: My countdown started over a year ago, now there is only 99 little days left. I’m soo excited!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

See ya at AKL! I'll be there one day before you-hit my double digit mark yesterday.

I am going to do the super double digit dance, my count down started over a year ago and now I am down to 22 days, I am there July 1st 2006 to July 16th 2006

I can't wait I am so excited its insane!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :rotfl2:

im doing the double digit dance finally too! CAN YOU BELEIVE IT!!! ITS SO GREAT!! 92 days and counting! WOO HOO! :cool1: :sunny: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :love: pirate: :3dglasses :grouphug: :moped: popcorn:: :dance3: :rolleyes1

I am finally down to the double digits= dancing here in Buffalo this morning. 99 days to go for my family of four. We are going 9/19-9/26 and staying at AS Sports once again. Anyone going around the same time. We are enjoying the free dining plan once again this year- yippee!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

wdwdreamin said:
Finally me too!!

lustergirl--Hi neighbor!!!

Looks like we are going the same time Sept 21 at the Poly hopefully in the Samoa Bldg !!! DD(2) first trip to the castle

Yea for you! If you're there that means I'm ALMOST there!!!! Waiting for my double digits.....

meglovesbelle--We have a Lagoon View room booked and we were hoping for Tahiti bldg but it looks like it will be under renovations at that time so I don't know where we'll end up!

Lagoon view sounds great we thought about that for dd(2) to watch fireworks but I guess we will just walk to the beach. We can't wait !!!! 90 days to go !!!!

Just figured out this morning, matter of fact, that we're FINALLY down below 100 days! (97 to be exact, but who's counting.... :rolleyes1 Who's counting??!....ME! :banana: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter