I betcha dont have this photo

One morning, we had just left our room on the way to a day in the parks when we spotted this guy in the middle of the road. Traffic was moderate, so I pulled over and Cathy took him to the nearby grass. He doesn't look very thankful.
1442776850_9a381dbfeb.jpg

It is actually an Eastern Box Turtle. Female too. Glad you took him to the side of the road :goodvibes

now that summer is here..

anyone have a picture of drunk looking reindeer?
241728331_Xp8yh-L.jpg

Mikeeee

I LOVE these pictures!!! So, does your family get annoyed when you stop to take some of these off-the-wall pictures? :)

I have a hard enough time getting folks to sit still enough for regular pictures.

769c082e.jpg

I'll let you guess....shouldn't be too hard. :)

and the view looking from the other direction is available from the liberty bell, correct?

Oh, and that is a pretty crisp shot for bouncing along on the rail road.

Mikeeee

and the view looking from the other direction is available from the liberty bell, correct?

Oh, and that is a pretty crisp shot for bouncing along on the rail road.

Mikeeee

I don't know about the view from the other side...my wife took the picture. Very lucky with the point and shoot camera. :woohoo:

Some great photos on this thread! I have a few of the ones that have been posted. Here's a couple.

Ok here it goes. My first try at posting a picture on disboards. Lets hope it works with webshots. This is one I havent seen posted anywhere.

Ok I just loaded it to photobucket lets try that one sence webshots didn't work.
HiddenMickey.jpg

I do have one of these.
123140883_VVrfd-M.jpg

And my version of the palm tree fireworks...
160565068_Z4XEg-M.jpg

And someone probably has this, but I was thrilled to get it. We happened to be on Maharaja Jungle Trek at the last minute on our last trip, and the tigers were actually active for a change. Well, one entered this guy's area, and he didn't care for it. Shortly after I took this shot, he pounced.
306213715_ZCnPc-L.jpg

Took this at the Old Key West resort yesterday:

IMG_0100.jpg

Behind a counter in Zawadi Marketplace at AKL
2634886791_d92903b122.jpg

The ceiling of the castle
2634886797_b087b72ec1.jpg

One of those cool little campfire light thingies all around AKL grounds
2634886801_4dae535480.jpg

Balzac guy! At Epcot
2634886813_f51bd2602d.jpg

A couple of lasses I asked to pose for a photo. Rose and Crown Pub, Epcot
2634886819_453e4254c9.jpg

Ok, that's enough for one post. I'll upload more later. :surfweb:

I'm kinda surprised not to see one of these on here yet:

PC050388.jpg

This was taken at DTD when the Christmas decorations were up. Great, great, pictures everyone - this thread has been a joy to look at. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter