• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am so excited I cannot sleep

Flagger

DIS Veteran
I cannot believe after all of this planning, ok well not that much considering we only really decided in late September to do this, it just feels like TONS.

I cannot believe it is almost 0100 and I am still up. I still have so much to do. Make beds, dogs to kennel, loading up van, washing bath mats and towels, dry same, Fabreeze everything, smelly stuff on carpets, turn off ceiling fans (maids coming on Thursday), pick up Ms. Flagger around 1630 and then off to SD.

I almost downloaded Ridemax, but decided against it based on the age of DD and tips from reading the boards. I just noticed the camera is now fully charged, did I pack spare flash batteries? I am good about taking notes and plan on writing a trip report to pay it forward for the next visitors.

I cannot believe it is been over 30 years since I was there last. I remember the handing out of tickets and the phrase "Oh that's an E-ticket ride!" The fireworks, missing Tink's flight..it is all coming back to me. I almost want to blow off SD WAP and get three FULL days in, but the WAP is our non-planned relaxation day and we have had a BUSY three days with Halloween.

Did I mention that we literally spawned a devil child? Wanna See?

thedevilyousay.jpg

When do the terrible twos turn into sweet and loveable threes and fours?

Ok so I am still up and decided with the 30 day guarantee I had NOTHING to lose by downloading ridemax. So I am now going through Friday and will do Saturday next.

I so know how you feel - I usually stay up all night and then sleep in the car - DH can never understan why I am soooo tired the first day of our vacations!!!

I was up until 3AM playing with RideMax.

Dogs are boarded
Van is loaded except for our Dop Kit and shoe bag and plug in cooler
smelly stuff on carpets
Febreeze on beds and couches (nothing like coming home to a nice smelling house)
I even had time to pick up Star Wars Episode III

Now all I need to do is bake the pizzas and take showers

Is it 4PM yet???

Oh Flagger, here's wishing you and your family a magical and memorable vacation :flower: :flower: :flower:

Just one more question before I go.

Is there any place you can get a photo with Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey? Or you just have to get lucky?

OK two more questions:

IF you are at the HUB or say 8'Oclock with a good view of the fireworks, are you too close to the explosions? I am afraid we will wait all that time and DD will Freak because the explosions are too loud and we will have to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter