Hurricane Watch

That's strange that your flight today was cancelled. Maybe it was due to something other than weather because it wouldn't be due to rain in Orlando for anything tonight

There's rain and thunderstorms due to come in around 6pm tonight. They will only last a few hours, but that's enough to mess up a whole bunch of flights.

I don't think that's Erika related, I think that's a different storm system that is supposed to hit here around 6pm and last a few hours. Cause you know, one storm system wasn't enough!
That's strange that your flight today was cancelled. Maybe it was due to something other than weather because it wouldn't be due to rain in Orlando for anything tonight
I think you're both right, its more due to something up here. I wasn't even bothering looking at the weather around me, just focusing on not worrying about Ericka lol

And rain is exactly what Florida needs right now, they are in a drought.

Only a couple counties down in the furthest south of Florida (near the Keys) are in a drought. Where I'm at in Fort Myers area we don't need more rain. It's usually raining every afternoon. And Tampa has been dealing with so much rain they've had flood warnings over the past month.

Anticipating rain beginning of the week though from Erikas remnants. Just hopefully it won't be too much.

I left work yesterday unexpectedly and ended up going to the MK. It was excellent - the place was relatively empty. It was amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter