Hub Portal Sign-Up?

Soarin08

DIS Veteran
Checked in yesterday, and no one directed us to sign up for the Hub Cast Portal. Is that something we do on our own or during Traditions? I'm confused...:confused3

I signed up for it during my first day of training. One of my CoT's showed me how.

it depends. i didnt' sign up until i was a few days into training. try to sign up as early as you can. if not you may have some problems (my maingate and first paycheck that i didnt' pick up got mailed to my house cause i couldnt' change my address in time)

Goes with your work training, because it is something you use mostly with work. By the way, Glenn Beck rules!

Checked in yesterday, and no one directed us to sign up for the Hub Cast Portal. Is that something we do on our own or during Traditions? I'm confused...:confused3

When i did my program (Spring 08) it was a station at check-in

I think I did it day two of check in.. is check in still a two day process? Or is it back down to one? My program was Fall Adv. 07, btw..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter