HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupin: I am. And you are who?

Fiona: My name's Fiona. I've been missing for three years, but I just reunited with my older sister, Crystal, after I brought her back to life after she commited suicide. But she's okay now, completely better and very much alive. Only, don't tell anyone I'm back, because my former father's out to get me. He tried to kill me because I caught him giving information to the death eaters, that's why I ran away. I'm more of a talker than Crystal is though. Who are you?

Katelyn:*laughs and follows in* You have a beautiful home!

Maura: Oh thank you, love.

Carly: *sits down on the couch* This is just how I remember it. How's Niall, Maura?

Maura: Oh, he's doing well. He's going to get back from tour tomorrow!

Carly: No way!

Maura: You know I don't joke!

Carly: Maybe I'll have to see him...

Maura: He'd love to see you. He's always talking about you. Even after you left. *turns towards Katelyn* So where are you from, love?

niallsprincess said:
Maura: Oh thank you, love.

Carly: *sits down on the couch* This is just how I remember it. How's Niall, Maura?

Maura: Oh, he's doing well. He's going to get back from tour tomorrow!

Carly: No way!

Maura: You know I don't joke!

Carly: Maybe I'll have to see him...

Maura: He'd love to see you. He's always talking about you. Even after you left. *turns towards Katelyn* So where are you from, love?

Katelyn:You're welcome.*sits down next to Carly* I'm from Delvin here in Ireland.I moved to London a couple years ago and I've missed it here so much.

Fairywings said:
Fiona: My name's Fiona. I've been missing for three years, but I just reunited with my older sister, Crystal, after I brought her back to life after she commited suicide. But she's okay now, completely better and very much alive. Only, don't tell anyone I'm back, because my former father's out to get me. He tried to kill me because I caught him giving information to the death eaters, that's why I ran away. I'm more of a talker than Crystal is though. Who are you?

Lupin: Remus Lupin. Alumni of Hogwarts, past DADA teacher, and Order of the Phoenix member. Are you aware of whom Harry Potter is and his story?

Katelyn:You're welcome.*sits down next to Carly* I'm from Delvin here in Ireland.I moved to London a couple years ago and I've missed it here so much.

Carly: You'll have to meet Niall, Katelyn.

Maura: Have you thought about moving back here, Katelyn?

Lupin: Remus Lupin. Alumni of Hogwarts, past DADA teacher, and Order of the Phoenix member. Are you aware of whom Harry Potter is and his story?

Fiona: *nods* Yeah, I heard of him. Why?

Crystal: *sees an ice cream cart* Perfect. *gets two ice cream cones* *heads back to the room* Jack? It's me. Need you to get the door please.

Fairywings said:
Fiona: *nods* Yeah, I heard of him. Why?

Crystal: *sees an ice cream cart* Perfect. *gets two ice cream cones* *heads back to the room* Jack? It's me. Need you to get the door please.

Lupin: Friends with James, his father.

Jackson: *Walks to the door and opens it. Has a fresh cut across his face. Oh ice cream! Thanks Crys *kisses her on the cheek*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: You'll have to meet Niall, Katelyn.

Maura: Have you thought about moving back here, Katelyn?

Katelyn:*smiles* I'd love to meet Niall,he sounds like a great guy.And I've thought of moving back but my dad and his sister hate it here.*frowns*

Lupin: Friends with James, his father.

Jackson: *Walks to the door and opens it. Has a fresh cut across his face. Oh ice cream! Thanks Crys *kisses her on the cheek*

Fiona: Oh, thart's nice. So what are you doing here?

Crystal: *grins* Here take yours. *holds out one for him* What happened to your face?

Katelyn:*smiles* I'd love to meet Niall,he sounds like a great guy.And I've thought of moving back but my dad and his sister hate it here.*frowns*

Carly: He is! He's amazing and he's perfect and-

Maura: Wow! Someone's energized!

Carly: Sorry! Niall has that effect. Anyways, Katelyn, why can't you come to Ireland without them?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: He is! He's amazing and he's perfect and-

Maura: Wow! Someone's energized!

Carly: Sorry! Niall has that effect. Anyways, Katelyn, why can't you come to Ireland without them?

Katelyn:*shrugs* Apparently I'm too young too come here alone.I've said I can stay with my mum's sister but theres bad blood.*sighs* Maybe I can live here when I'm older or something.

Lupin: Need to talk to Lewis.

Jackson: Oh I uh tripped.

Fiona: I'm not sure where Lewis is, in fact, I'm not really sure where anyone is, except for Carly and Katelyn, they went to see a friend if I remember correctly.

Crystal: *gives him a look that says she doesn't believe him but she's not going to ask him again* *changes the subject* I can't wait for my birthday! I'll be sixteen.

Katelyn:*shrugs* Apparently I'm too young too come here alone.I've said I can stay with my mum's sister but theres bad blood.*sighs* Maybe I can live here when I'm older or something.

Carly: *says to Katleyn* I can go wherever the heck I want, but I have nowhere to go.

Maura: You can live here, Carly.

Carly: *smiles big* Maybe I'll do that some day soon... *digs through her bag and finds her cell phone* *texts Niall*

Maura: How's your family, Katelyn?

Carly: *says to Katleyn* I can go wherever the heck I want, but I have nowhere to go.

Maura: You can live here, Carly.

Carly: *smiles big* Maybe I'll do that some day soon... *digs through her bag and finds her cell phone* *texts Niall*

Maura: How's your family, Katelyn?

Katelyn:*frowns alittle* Possibly the worst family in the world to be honest.

Fairywings said:
Fiona: I'm not sure where Lewis is, in fact, I'm not really sure where anyone is, except for Carly and Katelyn, they went to see a friend if I remember correctly.

Crystal: *gives him a look that says she doesn't believe him but she's not going to ask him again* *changes the subject* I can't wait for my birthday! I'll be sixteen.

Jackson: You're older then me. *laughs* Your birthday is soon isn't it? Couple weeks? *starts to get dizzy* wooah

Lupin: *Sits down in a chair* You know this school will fail without a real teacher don't you?

Jackson: You're older then me. *laughs* Your birthday is soon isn't it? Couple weeks? *starts to get dizzy* wooah

Lupin: *Sits down in a chair* You know this school will fail without a real teacher don't you?

Lewis: I know what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter