How's Vegas occupancy laws?

leahjade

DIS Veteran
We booked a condo from a rental company and says occupancy 4 and now my other two kids can come along making it six? Would anyone need to know? I know Disney is strict with their hotels but most places don't have a problem with it unless there are wild parties going on.

I dont know if there are any such laws that i am aware of. But I would check with the property managment. It protects you by being honest. Just remember when you check in take pics of everything. Especially if there is damage prior. If it were me I would talk with them so I know I am protected.

Tough to say. Usually rules have to do with fire codes. However on many trips to LV I've always booked as a party of two. And only sometimes has that been true when we got in the room.

I would check with your rental company. In NV, there are a lot of rentals with strict occupancy rates. This could be due to fire codes or due to noise (a condo use rule for renters and owners). Better to be safe!

We booked a condo from a rental company and says occupancy 4 and now my other two kids can come along making it six? Would anyone need to know?
Does the unit sleep six?

Would the condo manager or other residents notice and report that the six people are in violation of occupancy rules or your rental agreement?

Did you pay a security deposit that you're willing to forfeit?

Woody

Are the 5th and 6th people over 18? And is this a condo-hotel? If max occupancy is four, the extra people will be unregistered guests. Their names won't be on the property's records. They won't be able to charge anything to the room; they can't have room keys; and if they get locked out they can't go to the front desk and request another key. If there is an emergency and you have to evacuate the property, the unregistered guests will not have the same rights as the registered guests with regard to having property returned. In all likelihood, the unit has bedding for four people and the property can only register up to four people in the unit. The 5th and 6th person can crash on a sofa or something, and in all likelihood nothing bad is going to happen, but I would find a place where 6 people can sleep, like find a hotel with a double bedded room that connects to a king bedded room so you can just check in all 6 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter