how to prevent kids from losing key card?

littleducksmom

Mouseketeer
does anyone know of a good way to attach the hrh room key cards to my 9, 12, and 15 year olds, while they are in the parks?

thanks in advance,
deb

as sports 9/99
hrh 6/01
as movies 9/01

1.get them a wallet
2.put a good amount of money in there :eek:
3.tell kid "this is YOUR money" :D
4.duck tape kid to wallet
5.duck tape kid to park
6.forget #5

bring the hulk on!
freak3.gif

I don't suppose gluing it to their foreheads will work. :) If they are going to get an IOA passwort (a stamp book like the one at Epcot's World Showcase), you can put the keys into the pastic holder. The holder has a strap that goes around their neck. If your kids will be with you all the time, why don't you just hold onto them? It'll be easier if one person just kept the keys.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

BUY THEM SHORTS WITH POCKETS!!!

With the styling of kid's shorts today, it's easy to find them with velcro, zip, button closures. That's all I did. Don't worry, your kids will safeguard those key cards! :) Mine did.

great idea Barry! I bet they can be purchased at Office Max too since I won't be doing Disney this time around.

'85 offsite WDW
'91 Big Red Boat
'91 Polynesian WDW & USF
'93 offsite WDW & USF
'96 Grand Floridian WDW & USF
'99 offsite Family Reunion WDW & IOA/US
'00 Caribbean Beach WDW
'09/13/01 Hard Rock Hotel IOA/US!!

We were a group of 3 adults and 2 kids. Every time we went on a ride my husband produced just his room key and that was it. Each person did not necessarily need a key for the FOTL privilege.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter