How to Order Secret Drinks at Cove Bar

DAKDarling

Disney Darling
How do I order the secret drinks? I really want to try the Fun Wheel. Do I just straight up order the Fun Wheel or do I have to tell the bartender the ingredients?

Yes, just ask for the Fun Wheel. The "secret" menu isn't really "secret" at all. Our server last time we were there a few weeks ago actually had a laminated card with all of the "secret" menu drinks on it. I had the Fun Wheel and quite enjoyed it!

The Fun Wheel is comparable to a Long Island. However, it's also layered with alcohol such as X Rated: a Fruit Flavored Vodka, Blue Curaçao, and Juice which helps give the drink a very appealing look. Then it's topped with a flavored foam.

It's located above Ariel's Grotto on Paradise Pier. It's an outdoor venue that was recently expanded to provide more seating. Due to it's popularity, plan accordingly. We waited about a half hour to get a table last time and they do not accept advanced reservations.

If you need a little liquid courage to ride Screamin'...try the Earthquake!!

Cove Bar's strongest drink: vodka, gin, rum, sweet&sour, blue curaçao, sprite, all topped with a 151 Rum Floater:woohoo:

I, on the other hand, am terrified of Screamin'...I sit with the kids and wave "bye-bye" to Daddy. LOL

I give liquid courage "support". :drinking1Don't judge:thumbsup2

I've only been to Cove when I'm traveling solo...there's almost always a seat at the bar available if you're alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter