How to get to Quality Inn International

Vallie

DIS Veteran
Hi guys I'm staying at the quality inn as just a stop over place between my arrival at the airport and leaving for my cruise the next day

From what my travel agent told me they do not offer shuttle service to the airport..
so what are my options of getting to and from the airport? and costs please too pleaSE!

thanks

Is it the one near the airport? If so, they did have free shuttle service earlier this month. Unfortunately, our flight was canceled after we arrived at the airport. We were stranded until the next day and had already returned the rental car. Southwest gave us a discount coupon and we wound up at the Quality Inn overnight.

Why dont you find out which one it is and give them a call?

Their are three Quality Inns. One at the airport and two on International Drive. You sound like you are going to one of them on International drive as neither offer shuttles to the airport.

Your best bet is taxi back to the airport. The taxi will run you about $35.00 to $40.00. You could probably schedule a Mears shuttle round trip but the price would be based on the number of people in your party. I think their price is about $20.00 round trip per person. Car services are also available, but you should schedule them ahead of time for a round trip ride. Thay probably would run you $80.00 round trip.

When does your flight land? If you have half they day to kill you'll probably want a rental car, price it with a drop off by the Port. If you're landing late in the day, and are just using the hotel as a place to sleep, you might change your reservation to a hotel in the airport area. You can generally get a 3* hotel with PL for around $45-$55.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter