How to get from CBR to cape may

Kerryn

Earning My Ears
We have ADRs at 640, Is the best way to get there take the bus to the boardwalk and then walk the rest of way.

Our flight leaves MA at 640 and arrives at mco at 930. Plan on heading to the hotel and either letting the kids swim and / or go to downtown Disney and hopefully they will take a nap, but they are 5 and 8 so it might be a no. If we do head to a park it will be easy but if we just play it low key I want the best transport. I figure after our meal we might head to epcot for illuminations if the kids are up to it. If not we will just go to bed.

Your times you quote are confusing. Do you arrive at 9:30AM to MCO and then have PM ressie for dinner that night?

I am pretty sure there is no bus service from CBR to Boardwalk directly (unless they have just added it). You have to go to a park or to DTD, or to the TTC, then transfer to a bus going to BWV or BCV.

Your best bet is just doing a taxi time wise, but if you want to use Disney transport to save $$, I would take a bus from CBR to Blizzard Beach, then catch bus to Beach Club.

I would stay and swim, nap, then head to DTD. Hang out there, then take a bus to the Beach Club from there.
Otherwise, if leaving from CBR, you can take the bus to HS and take the boat...or take the bus to MK, then switch to a bus to Beach Club/Yacht Club or Boardwalk.

There is no bus that goes from one resort to the next. To get to the Beach Club from CBR you'd have to either take a bus to HS and take the boat to BC or you could walk it. Or you could take a bus to Epcot and walk thru Epcot and thru the countries and go out the back way of Epcot to the Epcot resorts.

we took a cab from there to CBR once a few years back it was $6
its not far at all

I would do this.

We took the bus to DHS, then the boat to Yacht/Beach club, then we had to walk to figure out exactly where Cape May was. It was a giant PITA.

You have to go to a park or to DTD, or to the TTC, then transfer to a bus going to BWV or BCV

Just to clarify: there are no buses that go from resorts directly to the TTC. Resort buses go to the MK bus depot and you would have to take the monorail or ferry over to the TTC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter