How to get annual pass with new pre booking system.

MummyMinnie

Mouseketeer
Hi long time member on here. We used to go regularly back in the day but as the kids got older then Covid not been for a few years now.

Looking into a possible trip end of August and seeing the price of day tickets we are considering buying annual passes again.

So much has changed don’t know where to start but looks like you now have to pre book your days so how would we go about doing that without the pass? Book 5 days of day tickets so dates booked then exhange in the park? I can’t see that we’d be able to just buy one day tickets then exchange as we’d run the risk of then not being able to enter next 4 days?

Seems so complicated now lol so help lol.

Are you staying at a Disneyland Hotel? If so you do not need to prebook your days. Otherwise if you order by mail you can book 3 days before you arrive and then have to hope the other two days of your trip are available.

Are you staying at a Disneyland Hotel? If so you do not need to prebook your days. Otherwise if you order by mail you can book 3 days before you arrive and then have to hope the other two days of your trip are available.
No we’re not it will be offsite. I’m sure I just read they no longer post them out?
We cant book until 3 days before we arrive? I can’t imagine getting in as it’s peak season. Used to be so simple.

It can be a bit more stressful if you are going for more than 3 days, we have always managed to get in but book Sat&Sun first. If you were reliant on fast pass it is a bit of an adjustment but lines move faster without it. Not too many have taken advantage of premier access. But having an AP requires a bit more planning nowadays, especially if you will take advantage for multiple trips. If you havent booked meals the savings may be negotiable and better to buy day tickets for a single trip

It can be a bit more stressful if you are going for more than 3 days, we have always managed to get in but book Sat&Sun first. If you were reliant on fast pass it is a bit of an adjustment but lines move faster without it. Not too many have taken advantage of premier access. But having an AP requires a bit more planning nowadays, especially if you will take advantage for multiple trips. If you havent booked meals the savings may be negotiable and better to buy day tickets for a single trip
Ok thanks, might have a re think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter