How to book for March 2014??

Missyk1124

Mouseketeer
This is probably a stupid question and I'll be embarrassed once I see the answer. How are people already booking rooms for March 2014? I've tried on both The Disneyworld site and Orbitz and neither will allow it yet. But I've seen others say they are already booked in resorts for this time of year. Where should I be going to book this?

This is probably a stupid question and I'll be embarrassed once I see the answer. How are people already booking rooms for March 2014? I've tried on both The Disneyworld site and Orbitz and neither will allow it yet. But I've seen others say they are already booked in resorts for this time of year. Where should I be going to book this?

You have to call to book a room only reservation for 2014. You will not be able to book a room only online or packages at all until they release the 2014 room rates.

You can book 499 days in advance with a room-only reservation. You will be quoted the highest rack rate for the season and you pay one night's deposit.

The rates are adjusted when they release them for the following year. Usually it is in August, but the last two years, it has been earlier.

The only people that can book packages right now is for the marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter