How old were your parents when they had you?

21 & 22 - about 18 months after they married I think.
I also married young, at 20, and had first son at age 23.
My youngest is now 24 & eldest is 26 and no where near having kids (hope I don't jinx myself) and I'm in no rush at all to ever be a grandmother!

Mom 20, Dad 22 they were married at 17 and 19. I had my kids at 20 and 21 and married at 18. My oldest was born the day before my mom's birthday so 1 day a year we are 20 years apart. My mom was a grandmother at 40 but turned 41 the following day. Most of my co-workers who are my age have kids in school\college still. By the time I was 45 both of mine had Masters degrees.

Both of my parents were 19. In 18 months they will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. ❤️
My parents were both 19 when they had me too. They just had their 42nd anniversary.

Mom 20, Dad 22 they were married at 17 and 19. I had my kids at 20 and 21 and married at 18. My oldest was born the day before my mom's birthday so 1 day a year we are 20 years apart. My mom was a grandmother at 40 but turned 41 the following day. Most of my co-workers who are my age have kids in school\college still. By the time I was 45 both of mine had Masters degrees.
This sounds similar to us.

My parents became grandparents at 37.
My husband and I are 41/42(today!) and our kids range from 16-23. Most of our peers have young children/babies. I see benefits to both ways of doing it, but we are very glad that we had ours so young and are therefore still quite young when they are all grown/independent.

My mom was 37 and my dad 42. I am the youngest of 3 and there is an 11 year difference between my and my eldest sibling.

dad was 49, mom was 38. in hindsight i really feel for my dad having grown up in the early decades of the 1900's to having to deal with a daughter growing up during the 60's and 70's.

41 and 44. My older brother was adopted. After over 20 years of marriage, I was quite the surprise baby.

Mom 37
Dad 42

Both of my parents had been married before. My dad had a son from his first marriage, I was the only child for my mom.

I'm pretty sure my birth parents were around 16 or so but I don't know much of anything about them. My parents adopted me when they were in their late 30's and hadn't been able to conceive naturally.

Both my parents were 38 when I was born... although I have it on good authority from my brothers (who were 5, 9 and 11 years older than me), that they watched the stork fly by and drop me on my head on our front porch... so who really knows. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter