How old were your parents when they had you?

20. :oops: They married young.

I was born 33 minutes after my mother's birthday ended. She really hoped we'd have the same birthday, but no dice.

Mom 24 and my dad turned 27 a week after I was born….

Our first baby was born when I was 24 and my husband turned 27 a week later!

Daughter is 20 now and I am definitely not expecting to be a grandma in 4 years 😂

My Mother was 50 and my Dad was 36. I was her last child and his only child.

Dad - 39
Mom - 36

My parents were married 16 years before I was born. My sister came along seven years later.

Mom was 29 and dad was 31. My parents got married right before my mom turned 28 (second marriages for both) and my mom wanted to be done having children before she turned 30. I was born in Jan and she turned 30 in July.

I guess my father had just turned 29 (about two weeks before), and my mother was still 27 ( turning 28 about six weeks later). Their first child was almost exactly four years earlier.

23 and 27, my mom told my sister and I to wait, I had my first at 29, my sister was in her 30’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter