HOW MUCH IS YOUR 2017 DISNEY VACATION GOING TO COST

2 adults / 2 children / 1 infant
7 nights / 8 days - CBR $1,162
Dining Plan - free
6 day w/ hopper - $1,656
Driving (food, gas, tolls) - $424 (last trips costs)
Added costs (souvenirs, grocery delivery, etc.) - $300

So it's $442.75/day. Or $88.55/pp (although I really shouldn't count my infant DD2. So more like $110.69/day).
How did you get CBR so cheap for 7 nights AND free dining? with the free dining offer I had, CBR was coming in at around $220 night or over $1500 for 7 nights

How did you get CBR so cheap for 7 nights AND free dining? with the free dining offer I had, CBR was coming in at around $220 night or over $1500 for 7 nights

September. And a very dead week. But also very hot. I wouldn't go then again, I'd stick with late Oct or late Nov / early Dec. time frame like I normally do. But it was good to try it that week to make it official that we don't do well in Florida heat (I couldn't even imagine going in July / August).

We will be at WDW a few times, but right now the only booked trip we have is for the runDisney half marathon in January. For that trip we will spend:

Airfare for 5: Free with SWA miles
7 nights at the Dolphin: Free with Starwood points
3 nights at Beach Club, lagoon/pool vivew with 10 day park hoppers: $4000

No dining plan this trip, so dining will be an additional expense.

VP

A lot.

We are 7 people doing 15 days so it's adding up. I'm buying things in chunks and trying not to do the big tally. Less mind blowing that way.

Edit to add: coming from Canada so everything costs way more than it should.

Last edited:
Two trips in the works ~

April 2017 (Spring Break)
2 adults, 1 Disney adult, 1 child
8 days, 7 nights CSR
7 day park hopper + bonus feature
Disney Dining plan
$4729
Airfare - $600 +250 travel voucher
One night hotel day before travel with long-term parking - $160

August 2017
2 adults, 2 Disney adults
8 days, 7 nights CSR
7 day park hopper
Free Dining Plan
$3496
Airfare - TBD (last year at this same time was $800)

May 15-22 - 3 adults, 2 kids & an infant

7 nights @ AoA - $3,083 (hoping for a discount to come out soon)
7 day park hoppers - $2,296
Meals/snacks/drinks - $2,000
BBB - $150
Airfare - Free w/ Southwest points
Limo to airport and back - $220
Memory Maker - $150
Extras/spending money - $1,000
Stroller rental - $100

Ends up being approximately $215/person per day.

Going in May DW, DD 8 and myself.
Five nights at the contemporary including Delux dining, memory maker and six day park hopper.
$6,069
Four day cruise in a family Delux ocean view room, includes transportation.
$3,092
Airfare.
$1,400.

We're going from January 4-11.

Two adults at the Pop Century for our honeymoon.
Two six day park hoppers.
$1,775.62

Two plane tickets from Boston: $500ish

We're bringing about $600 for spending money in the parks.

Wow, we could have paid our rent for months on this!

Can you please adopt me?? I am a top notch grandma!!!

I think I make a pretty good aunt.

See, we could put an entire vacation family for you!! Free babysitting, child spoiling, you could have my FP+. Call me!!

Hahahah, I LOVE these!!! I think I should have stayed away from this thread and putting it all out on paper!! HAHAHA!! It never looks that big when you book it and throw a big chunk of money at it, then as you pay it off little by little it looks smaller and smaller and now that it's all paid off, I'm sitting here thinking that we are going to WDW for free!! HAHAHAHAH!!! Ohh dear, I am losing my mind so I needed that smile from you ladies!!

Next year is going to be $$$$ for us.

12 Nights in June
6 Nights in November

I upgraded our tickets from this Thanksgiving to APs so tickets are covered. Booked Bounceback offer for AKV but it's pricey. We may stay off site if I can get anything for Bonnet Creek in June.
I'll edit my post once I come up with lodging price.
We are also a family who has just discovered Harry Potter, we are all on book 3 now. We have to fit in Universal somehow but tickets and Express Pass alone are 1795.00 that is with my corporate discount..yikes!

Second trip:
1st Room: 7 nights mid August 2017
2A 2 Children under,10
Pop standard room
2 day base +waterpark fun tickets
Will save these for future trip and use 6 day base tickets we allready have
Free quick service dining+paid to up grade to table service dining...bounce back
$2560 not including $1200 for previously purchased 6 day base tickets
Airfare to be determined later

2nd room: 7 nights
2A 1 Child under 10
Pop Standard Room
2 day base + waterpark fun tickets
Will save these and use 6 day tickets previously purchased and 7 day hoppers to upgrade to AP
Free Quick Service dining+paid to upgrade to Table Service. Bounce Back
About $2350, not counting previously purchased tickets

So about or just over $4900 for all 7 people, $100 per person per night or over $7000 if you count previously purchased tickets so less than $150 per person per night

Let me know if my math is wrong!

What makes you think you are getting free Dining in August ?

We are 2 DVC members and SW cc holders. Airfare - $25.00 dollars ( a lot of free points for travel), Stay in a DVC studio at BWV 9 nights 130 points at 8.30 = $1,100.00. Tickets 400.00 for 2 adults (we go 3 times a year every other year as annual pass holders). Food $1,200.00. Another 700 spending money so its around
$3,400.00 or $188 a person for 9 nights and 10 days.

Hahahah, I LOVE these!!! I think I should have stayed away from this thread and putting it all out on paper!! HAHAHA!! It never looks that big when you book it and throw a big chunk of money at it, then as you pay it off little by little it looks smaller and smaller and now that it's all paid off, I'm sitting here thinking that we are going to WDW for free!! HAHAHAHAH!!! Ohh dear, I am losing my mind so I needed that smile from you ladies!!

LOL....I kinda feel/felt the same way too...except our disney vacation isn't costing quite that much. We have been saving up for about a year and paid for the tickets/resort/airfare all in advanced....what's "stinging" right now (we are in Disney now )...is the food we are paying OOP....but hey...we don't do it often. Just enjoy it and feel relieved you are paying it bit by bit....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter