End of November/early December 2017
2 adults
7 nights
Wilderness Lodge - standard room
6 day park hopper
Sub-total = $3,920
Airline flights = $290 round trip + taxi to/from airport = $120
TOTAL = $4,330
No dining plan so we will eat out of pocket. We typically eat only one meal a day (mostly quick service) plus a snack and coffee. We may also buy one or two souvenirs. So the GRAND TOTAL total will be probably around $5,000 to $5,300

14 Nights at POP Century for 2 Adults
10 Day Park Hoppers
Free Dining
Illuminations Dessert Party
Behind the Seeds Tour
Miitary Priced Memory Maker
MVMCP (based on 2016 prices)
Flight
Garden Grocer

5485.00+spending money and tips

Two adults, adult daughter, 6yo son - nine nights, seven park days

Beach Club Villas on rented points, eight nights $1900
One night at AoA $191
RT airfare for 4 $460
Airport parking $60
Seven-day hoppers $1700
Memory maker $149
Amazon Prime Now delivery $70
Highway in the Sky Dine Around $330
Surrey Bike rental & Pirate Adventure cruise $70
A few ubers $25
Meals, couple souvenirs, snacks, and $2000
other random purchases

About $7000.

Two adults, 1 child (10 year old)

Poly CL TPV for 9 nights, deluxe dining plan, 9 day park hoppers and memory maker = $10,966.94
MNSSHP party tickets - TBD
Airfare = $526.00
Costumes for MNSSHP = approx $300.00
Souvenirs = budgeting $500
Tips = budgeting $1,000

Total will be about $14,000

3 adults (one is going to be 11) and one child
CBR for 6 days
Free dinning but upgraded to the standard dinning plan, park hopper $3500

MVMCP...most likely
Haven't decided if we are flying or driving...
Tips...
I already have $350 in gc for spending.

2 Adults
1 night at Coronado Regular room 143.00
14 nights at Coronado in a King Preferred room with bounce back free dining from last year so the regular dining plan 5200 (right now also has 10 day parkhopper with it)
upgrading to annual pass (580 ish)
Spending money + tips 1400 (we don't buy a lot, but we do have a few drinks here and there. Last time we were there for two weeks, our tips were about 400)
Shopping trip to walmart (because we will have access to a car for a day) 100
So 16 days at Disney should cost us a lot but the fun we have is priceless!

6 nights at the Poly Standard View = $1599
Annual Pass = $0 still good from last year
Round Trip Airfare from EWR > MCO for 2 people = $240

Then most likely budgeting 500-750$ for food/drink/tips/gifts

So looking at 2589$ at the high end for 2 people isn't that bad at all

• So...here's what I can figure out from our vacation without breaking down exactly the $451 we had on the gift card. I know it was used for food and souvenirs but I don't know the exact break down because I lost those receipts.
  • Tosha is considered an adult at Disney so we paid the same price for all of her stuff that we did for me and Charlie.
  • Total was $4029.41
  • Lodging was at Motel 6 both in Oxford, AL and in Kissimme, FL for a total of 9 nights at the cost of $650.93. This includes daily tips for housekeeping.
  • Tickets for the 3 of us 6 days no park hopping was $1134.24.
  • Parking for 6 days was $120.
  • Gas was $156.97. I love my car. This is why we drove.
  • Souvenirs was $448.10. Lots of pins, a Rivers of Light blanket that I love, a travel coffee mug, a backpack, stuffed Nala for Tosha, Memory Maker Photopass, autograph book, pens, mugs to bring home for the boys, Tosha's very expensive but Mimi had to buy it BB8 shirt, Charlie's very expensive but he had to have it Boba Fett hoodie which earned the scorn of Chewie and the approval of the bounty hunter himself, a Boba Fett phone case for Charlie, a Star Wars t-shirt for Charlie, super duper expensive Rox had to have it hand lotion from Polynesian, and face painting at Hollywood Studios.
  • Food was the biggie. And we made a couple runs to Target while we were there because husband thought he had more underwear than he actually had, he needed another pair of jeans because it ended up being too cold to wear shorts and I didn't feel like doing laundry, and things like another case of water, coffee, creamer, and stuff like that.
  • We had 3 sit down table service meals which can be really pricey but soooooo worth it for us. Those were all you care to eat at 'Ohana and Liberty Tree Tavern and basic fare at Sci-Fi. We also splurged on things like milk shakes, cupcakes, and fancy things called Padawan Lemonades.
  • Since Charlie doesn't get to eat out at home much because of being Gluten free and Dairy free and Disney caters to people with allergies, we splurged. This was a huge reason we went there. On the road, the poor guy is limited pretty much to McDonald's and Chick-fil-a...
  • Grand total for food: $1068.17
  • Now...a bit about how I personally budget....we had more than we thought so I spent it.
  • We also came home with enough money for me to put down on the next trip and all of this was paid in cash except for gas and one night of the hotel on the road.

2 adults, 1 Disney adult, 2 children (2&4)
Gas to and from: ~$225.00
Hotel: 1 night ASMo $124.00, 4 nights SSR $0
Tickets: 2 adult 5 day MYW tickets, 1 adult 4 day MYW ticket, 1 child 5 day MYW ticket: $1550
Budget for food, souvenirs: $1500

Two adults, 1 child (10 year old)

Poly CL TPV for 9 nights, deluxe dining plan, 9 day park hoppers and memory maker = $10,966.94
MNSSHP party tickets - TBD
Airfare = $526.00
Costumes for MNSSHP = approx $300.00
Souvenirs = budgeting $500
Tips = budgeting $1,000

Total will be about $14,000

Oh, thank God. I was beginning to worry that maybe we screwed something up b/c everyone else's is so much cheaper. I think it is because we decided that this time we are going all out. Next time will be a cheaper one. Our Daughter will be 9 in July and has never been. We wanted her first time to be Amaze-balls!

Oh, thank God. I was beginning to worry that maybe we screwed something up b/c everyone else's is so much cheaper. I think it is because we decided that this time we are going all out. Next time will be a cheaper one. Our Daughter will be 9 in July and has never been. We wanted her first time to be Amaze-balls!

This has been our way of thinking - we work hard all year through and only have weekends to spend together before work takes back over, so when we go away we go all out and spoil ourselves :)

This has been our way of thinking - we work hard all year through and only have weekends to spend together before work takes back over, so when we go away we go all out and spoil ourselves :)
We haven't been to Disney in 10 years, b/c I was in college, had a kid while still in college(which I had to go on bed rest and lose my job, so this killed us financially for a while) graduated, and went through three jobs before I was getting paid to where we could afford a Disney trip. It's been a long road and for the longest time I couldn't even watch a Disney commercial b/c I would get upset. It was our goal to go every year. But, now that she is out of the nap stage and old enough to ride all the rides and remember it, we wanted to go all out and do everything that we've ever wanted to do.

2 Adults, 2 children (14 & 11 - So "Disney Adults"?)

Third week of August
9 nights, All Star Sports, Preferred room
8 day Park Hoppers
Memory Maker
CRT breakfast
Upgrade from QS to TS
$4,727.76

Not including MNSSHP. We drive, so that doesn't include gas, tolls, food or coffee. Two years ago it was pretty reasonable, though. Have to add in tips and souvenirs, too.

I hope my husband doesn't find out what I've spent. LOL

We haven't been to Disney in 10 years, b/c I was in college, had a kid while still in college(which I had to go on bed rest and lose my job, so this killed us financially for a while) graduated, and went through three jobs before I was getting paid to where we could afford a Disney trip. It's been a long road and for the longest time I couldn't even watch a Disney commercial b/c I would get upset. It was our goal to go every year. But, now that she is out of the nap stage and old enough to ride all the rides and remember it, we wanted to go all out and do everything that we've ever wanted to do.

hope you have an awesome time and enjoy! :)

5 nights at All-Star Sports for me, girlfriend, two kids (10/7) in December with the free dining + upgrade to the middle dining package, 3 day park hopper+ was 2700.

Two adults 7n/8d
Yacht Cub Club Level Garden View
AP holders
QSDP
$3995
Airfare: Southwest Airlines $274 total for both nonstop round trip RDU-MCO
$150 round trip car service to and from airport at home.
Spending money for alcohol, a table service or two, random stuff approx $1000.

3 adults, 1 Disney adult (16) and 1 toddler (3) -
July 6 - 14
GF Garden View - 2 rooms + 5 day Tickets = $9,847
Roundtrip from EWR-MCO for all 5 of us - $700
Stroller rental - $65

This doesn't include the cost paid for our APs:

3 night double dip cruise Disney Fantasy 04E: $1670
Parking at port Canaveral: $64
Cruise excursions: $200
Mixology class: $40
Estimated Drinks: $120
Less onboard credit: -$135
(driving own car to WDW)
3 nights Contemporary Tower Club TPV: $1660 (ouch..)
Est. Dining expenses at WDW: $400

Total: $4019 (I hate the reality check that this thread gives me!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter