How Much is Bingo?

Is their individual and family bingo? Can anyone give me an idea of the costs? Thanks.

I know the family pack is $70 on the Magic but didn't look at the other prices since all 4 of us were playing it was the cheapest way to go...:lmao:
The pay-outs were around $100 - $200 The final was $5000.

Next cruise we will not be playing. :sad2:

ETA:
Just looked at my pictures and I did take a picture of the screen
Family Pack $70 comes comes with electronic cards 2 6 paper cards and 1 3 paper card
24 electronic cards $50 (I think comes with 1 3 paper card)
6 paper cards $30 ( I have no idea what this one comes with) :confused:

Bingo very expensive. Just got off the Wonder on Sunday. Went to one bingo. It was $50 for 4 games. The prize is based on the number of players. At the bingo I went to, the prizes ranged from $134 - $187 roughly.

I absolutely love bingo but those payouts aren't overly exciting. I might try it once or do it as a family thing.

I would rather have the price be low and win piddly payouts and price everyone out of being able to play!

I used to love playing bingo and would go several times in a cruise. I just want a low cost fun activity -- not looking to get rich. Bingo is not it anymore. But the lowest package is now $30 to get six paper cards. But I think it is useless because everyone else is playing the electronic cards (anywhere between 24 and 96 chances!) And if you are playing the electronic cards and do win, chances are your winnings won't even cover the cost.

Oh, and when they announce in the beginning of the cruise that they gave away over $15,000 in prizes the previous cruise, they are either outright lying or really overpricing those raffle prizes they give out. On the first week of our back to back cruise last month the final jackpot prize didn't even reach $5,000!

Sorry to vent but this is a big peeve of mine since it used to be a really fun activity.

Bingo is indeed pricey, and with the Bingobots you don't even have to do anything other than to watch for it to flash. Ironically, some people miss that...a guy at the table in front of us actually missed a win. I noticed his bot flashing but the game had moved on before I could say anything. Ouch!!!

I loved the bingo. I payed 60.00, but they have many levels of play. I used the machine with the 96 cards.We played four rounds. I didnt win but will play again next time. There were quite a few others playing. While we played they continually brought around mini posters, bookmarks for us to keep ect. Nothing exciting but the kids liked it.

Someone won a little over 100, a little over 200, a spa treatment and I cant remember what else. They did a black out game for over 1000.00 but no one won by a certain point so it carried on to the next Bingo session. Never heard what the final jackpot was.

They do a great job of explaining before anyone is allowed to buy cards ect.

I played several different days on our past Magic 7 day cruise. I love playing games and thought the DCL staff did a great job getting everyone involved and excited. The trinkets and stuff they gave out were minimal.

However, I thought it was too expensive and a complete waste of time and money. There are so many other fun things to do instead.

On my upcoming 4 night Wonder cruise I will definitely do something else!

I found Disney bingo quite expensive when compared to Holland America's bingo, which costs $20 for a pack of 3 cards for 3 or 4 games, and $10 for 1 card for 3 or 4 games.

On the Wonder in December on Day 3, the gift shop was giving out a free card for every purchase (no min) from 9:00-11:00 am. I ended up with 3 cards and decided to see what my "free" cards would do. The free cards are only valid for one of the games during that session, usually Game 3. Based on my experience, I won't be playing again even with a free card. I didn't buy cards as I thought the rates were too high for it to be fun...better use of funds would be at Palo or put towards a spa treatment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter