How much does the HRH charge for those snacks they leave in the pantry of your room

JenC025

Mouseketeer
It looks like they really put a lot of snacks in the room but at what charge?? I know usually there pretty expensive? I want to know if I should immediately move them so ds doesn't get in their and start racking up a huge bill LOL

The refrigerator has a key to it so it can be locked up. ie. soda is $2.50 a can. Someone posted a listing and prices of items in the refrig about a month ago. Maybe you can find it doing a search.

Sodas and water are $2.25. I don't remember the prices, but the peanuts and "Intimacy Kit" (don't ask) were pretty expensive.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Roller coaster king

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

Hey Jen,
You may want to consider bringing your son's favorite snacks from home, just to keep him out of that snack bar.
We had 1 yoo hoo, 1 tiny Bailey's Irish Cream, & 1 soda from our room fridge at HRH our entire stay. Total snack/fridge bill = $13.25!!
And, BTW, we made 3 phone calls to NY while we were there, that bill was just under $100.00. No kidding!! I talked w/my Mom for 20 minutes, bill was $28.00! So, beware. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest