How many times have you been to WDW?

Cinderella94

I miss my tags!
How many times and when have you been to the wonderful World?

I've been twice. Once in late April '04 and once in early May '05. Going for a third time in late Jan '06!

I've gone 8 times, hopefully 9 in april we've become rather spur of the moment Disney people

7 times... '93 '98 '00 '01 '03 '04 '05.. but 3 of those i went for cheerleading and in JAN 06 im going agian...

3 times, but we are going for the 4th time in April (the first time staying onsite).
princess:

I really want to go a 9th time for my senior graduation present...

Princess Ash said:
I really want to go a 9th time for my senior graduation present...

that would be awesome!

I really haven't counted the number of times I've gone b/c we went a lot when I was little. So I want to say around 5 or 6 times, but I'm not really sure. :)

from what i remember, we have been to Disney WORLD at LEAST 8 times( i think it as been more but idk.). and DisneyLAND once or twice, and we have been on two Disney CRUISES.

My next trip in Feb will by my 12th to WDW:cloud9:

I've never been to any other Disney parks. :guilty:

only twice! my mom and dad aways take us somewhere different everyear. and i travel 4 gymnastics meets 2! are next trip to disney is june 2006! goin for 1 week and staying at daytona beach 4 a couple of days! a 12 day trip all together! yipee!!!! :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2:

i've only been twice, nad i can't really remember the first time cuz i was 3 years old...
i went like 2 or 3 years ago cuz my cousin was having his wedding down in Orlando, so we went to WDW then...

24 times before I moved to Orlando. Now I go everyday that I don't have school. So since I have been down here I have gone around 40+ days.

Um...Lemme count. Okay. 8 times, and a 9th in Spring Break.

There's too many to count. I usually go 5-6 times a year cuz we're florida residents, but every time a hurricane comes we usually head up to disney lol. And 6 disney cruises (7 in april hopefully!)

I think that we've gone around 20 times or so. We live in Michigan, so it's a bit of a hike. :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter