How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

• Once a day

• Twice a day

• Three times a day

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
2 times a day, three or more if I'm going someplace after school. I floss at night and Crest Whitestrip about twice a weak, but since I had my BMT and couldn't brush well for a good month, my teeth have been slightly yellow. :( I hate it.

usually twice but sometimes more if I dont drink enough water during the day. I hate the dry, icky feeling it gets when I go too long with out non-sugary drinks.

I said other.

I average 1.5x a day. It depends as I always brush in the AM but we have one of those wonky bedrooms where the bathroom of the master is partially in the master bedroom. If my husband is asleep, I can't brush or I'd wake him up with the sink/water/brushing noise and the light.

You don't brush your teeth because the light will wake up your husband?? :confused3 I don't have a bathroom door on our master bathroom and too bad so sad if my brushing my teeth wakes him up.

I voted other but I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day if not more..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter