How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

• Once a day

• Twice a day

• Three times a day

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tweety05

Earning My Ears
How many times a day do you brush your teeth? I know people who brush their teeth 3x a day. Not me.

Twice a day. Once in the morning, once before going to bed & flossing.

3-5X:thumbsup2

I have brushed twice so far today.

Floss and do tongue scraping at night.

Swish with peroxide at night too.

I have major rituals with oral hygiene:upsidedow

At least 3, but usually 4. When I get up, after lunch, after dinner, and before bed. If we go out to eat for dinner, somedays I miss that one. My co-workers sometimes laugh at me for the after lunch thing.

At least twice. Always after breakfast and always before bed. If I am home I will get a couple more brushings in during the day, but if I am out and about I don't generally carry a toothbrush around with me. I can barely keep track of my wallet, keys, and cellphone.

I brush my teeth every time after I eat (usually 3-4 times a day). And if I can't brush because I'm out and it's not convenient, I chew sugar-free gum after eating. I don't know how people can stand to eat, and then not do something to get the stuck food and taste out of their mouth :crazy2:. It's kind of like using the bathroom and then not washing your hands. Okay, not exactly, but still :).

Three times:

Before school :teacher:
After school
Before bed

I try to floss once a day...but sometimes it ends up being "every other".

BTW....at my last dentist visit, the hygienist commented on how great my teeth look & that I "must be a flosser". :cool1:

I said other.

I average 1.5x a day. It depends as I always brush in the AM but we have one of those wonky bedrooms where the bathroom of the master is partially in the master bedroom. If my husband is asleep, I can't brush or I'd wake him up with the sink/water/brushing noise and the light.

note to self: take stock in toothpaste ;)

I brush twice a day; when I get up and before I go to bed. If I'm visiting the dentist that day, I will brush before I go.

No cavities :thumbsup2

I brush my teeth everymorning and floss them everyday, However I'm really bad about getting in that second brushing. I do sometimes, but if I'm tired I often just go to bed, or I forget altogether.

I was worried about it because I have weak enamel and have had to have 3 crowns because of teeth cracking and getting deep cavities (where no amount of brushing would help anyway). But my dentist can't believe how little build up or plaque I have. I mean he kept going on about how little he has to clean them. (before I got them cleaned last year it had been 7 years since my last cleaning, I hate the dental hygenist). You'd think I'd be better at it since I hate bad breath but with no build up, and sugarless gum/mints and mouthwash I don't have that problem.

So I'm never too phazed if I only get one time per day, but I do try for at least two. I also try to make sure when I get mouthwash that it is floridated as my local water is not.

note to self: take stock in toothpaste ;)

I brush twice a day; when I get up and before I go to bed. If I'm visiting the dentist that day, I will brush before I go.

No cavities :thumbsup2

OK, so brushing at bedtime makes sense...but when you get up? I have to wonder how your teeth got dirty since you were just sleeping.:confused3 Do you eat in your sleep?:laughing:

I only brush them once a day, in the morning or occasionally if I have some "special" occasion pending. I floss everyday and have gone 61 years without a cavity. Good genes, I guess.

2x...morning and night before bed. Floss at night and mouthwash at night and morning too.
Sometimes an extra brushing if we are going to someone's house for dinner.

twice a day, and I floss at night before brushing then

I'm pretty sure DH only brushes once a day

The kids only brush when I ask. They know they are supposed to brush at least twice a day, but unless I ask, they don't. They also floss at night before brushing.

OK, so brushing at bedtime makes sense...but when you get up? I have to wonder how your teeth got dirty since you were just sleeping. Do you eat in your sleep?

Probably bad health or not enough vitamins or something, but I can brush at night 'til I'm blue in the face and my breath will still smell like the northern end of a south-bound skunk in the morning. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter