How many swim diapers to pack?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
Ok, this may seem like a stupid question, but I have no clue! We'll be there for eight days and our DS will be 15 mths old. He loves the water so I'm sure it'll be a hit where ever we are. He hasn't been in a big swimming pool since last summer though when he was tiny. Thanks for you help!

I would pack at least two per day, making sure that I got Space Saver bags(or something similar) to put the swim diapers in. If you have enough suitcase room, pack *more* per day & then at the end of the trip fill the empty space with souvenirs :teeth: lol.

Just a thought...Will you be renting a car, perhaps taking a towncar? Then you can buy some swim diapers during your shopping stop on the way to your resort. If you're taking Magic Express, maybe take a taxi from your resort to one of the reasonably priced/nearby supermarkets or a WalMart. You can buy all sorts of goodies & necessities(including swim diapers) for your WDW time. I've never used one of the shopping services, but many DIS'ers use wegoshop(At least I *think* that's the name...) or similar services.
There's always the resort sundries shop, but (ack) those prices...

Have a wonderful time! (By the way, your son is very cute! I'm sure you'll have so much fun.)
agnes!

Even though they arent made for it, you can reuse them if you are careful. My daughter is older ( 2) but she usually doesnt peed in them. What I do, is I take them off without ripping them and and let them dry flat. i usually only reuse them at family pools or the beach where it doesnt really matter or isnt going to be in them long

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter