• 251 - 300 pts

• 301 - 350 pts

• 351 - 400 pts

• 401 - 500 pts

• 501 - 600 pts

• 601 - 750 pts

• Over 750 pts

Results are only viewable after voting.
We just have 160 AKV points. I'd like to do an add on some day, especially once we have kiddos.

Just a paltry 250 at SSR here....

(It's enough for just over 2 weeks a year in studios depending on the season...)

We have 200 at BCV and, as of 6 hours ago, 100 at AKV! We're doing the add-on happy dance! :banana::banana:

I've put in an offer for 130 at SSR, pending ROFR. Should know by end of the month.

Crazy for a single dad to do, I know, but you have to look forward to something in life, and what better to look forward to than a Disney vacation every year.

I've put in an offer for 130 at SSR, pending ROFR. Should know by end of the month.

Crazy for a single dad to do, I know, but you have to look forward to something in life, and what better to look forward to than a Disney vacation every year.

Good for you alamode! You're right about having somethign to look forward to- adn your kids will ahve wonderful memories as a result! Here's to an early Welcome Home!

215 at BLT

Will consider another add-on when I finally start paying for MF's and get our first DVC trip under our belt.

Proud owner of 200pts at AKV, and plan to use every single one for the next 49 years!!!. My next add-on will be at the Villa at Poly!!!:thumbsup2

We have 225pts. -- 150 SSR & 75 AKV (would love to add some BWV pts. to the total ;))

We have 150 points at BCV. We bought a resale. Every time a new property opens I talk to my DH about buying more but so far no luck.

285 points at AKV. Love the place!

plan on adding 80 at BWV someday for food and wine use each year.

"only" 200 pts AKV! I got my dad hooked though and he now has 360!!! LOL.
I always wondered how many pts DVC Mike had...now I know!

We only have 173 - the max we could afford at the time.

We are currently looking hard at doing an add-on (either retail or resale) but have not pulled the trigger on anything yet as, I must admit, I am attempting to "time the market" and get the best deal possible.:magnify:

I have 75! Wow!!! 25 at VWL and now 50 at BLT ..... are they burning a hole in my pocket or what???

Well I put 401-500 on the poll but forgot my 160 points at SSR!

So I have 660. (sorry--poll is wrong as a result~!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter