How Many People Do this?

Have You Ever Logged On using a program?

• Yes! I still do

• Nope Never!

• Maybe once?

• I have been Banned For doing this!

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's very accusatory... I'd rather not take part in this poll if the opening post is like that. :scratchin

I would note she is quoting VMK on the OP statement she did not say that, but it is verbatim. The question she is asking I believe is about vmk pal in relation to the statement. I would still however advise as it is a public poll and VMK being vague as they are about things like that statement and banning you might consider not answering the poll to be safe.

ah ok
but i left this part out

If you didn't download it from VMK.com, DON'T use it with VMK!

Pretty sure people have already posted this, but just in case, I think your allowed to use any program, as long as it doesn't modify, or change the game in anyway.

VMK Pal is a tool basically.

I have never used an auto program to log into VMK. I don't even know what program would do that.

But, I do use VMK Pal. It does not change VMK in any way. It doesn't automatically log in for you. It does not hack into the system.

It is an IE overlay that allows you to take pictures easily and a few other minor helps. It has been stated by Hosts that Pal is OK to use.

See i've had stages in my VMK fanatacism! :surfweb: I think downloading VMK Pal would have been int he next stage, but I'm not sure what all VMK has said about using it.

Using ANY program that modifies, plays or logs into VMK for you is NOT ALLOWED. Using these programs affect our systems (and other players) and will get you banned.
How Many Of you use VMK pal?

That's very accusatory... I'd rather not take part in this poll if the opening post is like that. :scratchin

I would note she is quoting VMK on the OP statement she did not say that, but it is verbatim. The question she is asking I believe is about vmk pal in relation to the statement. I would still however advise as it is a public poll and VMK being vague as they are about things like that statement and banning you might consider not answering the poll to be safe.

Verbatim, you say?

The part that I quoted wasn't verbatim. Sure, the first part is verbatim, but the overall tone of the second part is accusatory.

Take this quote:

Create or open any type of 'relationship' rooms. (This includes, but is not limited to, rooms that include words like 'meet,' 'pick,' 'get,' 'find,' 'have,' or 'taken' in the title). If you do, you will be banned.

How Many Of you open TAKEN rooms?

See? How about this one:

Ask for or give out ANY personal information to another player. (This includes your password, e-mail address, telephone number, location, or other means of contact or personal information.) If you do, you will be banned.

How Many Of you give out personal information?

Thanks for the test of my patience, Adventuredaz.
fedora.gif

EVEN IF VMK makes Pal against the rules, they wont have much evidence of who's using pal unless they change their codes. I don't think Pal adds it self to the browser id?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter