How Many People Do this?

Have You Ever Logged On using a program?

• Yes! I still do

• Nope Never!

• Maybe once?

• I have been Banned For doing this!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MissVMK678:0)

Disney Obsessed
Using ANY program that modifies, plays or logs into VMK for you is NOT ALLOWED. Using these programs affect our systems (and other players) and will get you banned.
How Many Of you use VMK pal?

I believe VMK is talking about programs that when you have them open, they log onto your account and "play" by themselves. I don't believe they are talking about VMK Pal.

I seriously doubt it, since VMK Hosts have even told us it was ok to use Pal

it's ok with vmk bc it doesn't hack the game or anything only takes pictures and other things

Here Is a different part of the speach
Scamming takes many forms, for example creating or opening any type of 'Pay to Play' room. (This is a room where you pay the room owner to play a game and it's up to the room owner to award the prize.) Players charging for ANY type of game or activity is also against VMK Values and will get you banned.
I can see CUTE OR BOOT being banned?
But what is the point! ppl do it anyway(Well Unfair Players)

VMK said, Pal is ok, but always be careful because it could possiblyh hack your account if you enter in your password

I used VMK Pal about a year ago, but then odd things happened with it when I got on so I stopped and haven't used it ever since.

Using ANY program that modifies, plays or logs into VMK for you is NOT ALLOWED. Using these programs affect our systems (and other players) and will get you banned.
How Many Of you use VMK pal?

That's very accusatory... I'd rather not take part in this poll if the opening post is like that. :scratchin

I asked Host_Phinny personally if VMK was against values
She said it was OK to use BUT that VMK can't protect the people that use it.

Another words if the people that program PAL were to use your personal info to hack into your accounts don't expect VMK to do anything about it.

I have used PAL for about a year with no problems and honestly because it is "just an overlay" I really don't think VMK can tell if you are using it because it logs in at the same web address as if you select play now from the VMK home page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter