How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
stock-photo-two-red-cubes-with-the-number-in-white-embossed-and-bevelled-digits-to-celebrate-a-fourty-four-100007321.jpg

woot!

:yay: :woohoo: 212 days until Tom's birthday vacation cruise and a few WDW days :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: 352 days until summer 2015 part 1 (7 nights) :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: 373 days until summer 2015 part 2 (7 nights) :woohoo: :yay:

We have 32 days to wait!
Non Stop flight gets us there in less than 2 hours for...
Beach Club Garden View,
Free Dining,
Food and Wine Fest,
And,
Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party!!!

Anniversary Trip sans kids for us! Paid up, ready to go and so excited!

12 days :cool1:

mousekeeping envelopes are done, now I just need the money to put in them:lmao:

I finished my Mousekeeping envelopes on Monday and all but 2 have the money in them...gotta get my mits on some more singles! :hyper:

19 days to go! It feels good to be in the "teens"!

24 hours and counting!!! I can't believe I will be on Magical Express at this time tomorrow! I've looked forward to this trip for soooooooooo long!!!

:donald: :simba: :jumping1: :dumbo: :tigger:

:yay: :woohoo: 211 days until Tom's birthday vacation cruise and a few WDW days :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: 351 days until summer 2015 part 1 (7 nights) :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: 372 days until summer 2015 part 2 (7 nights) :woohoo: :yay:

Just checked in (after 16 hours driving) and there is a skillet here waiting for me! A toast (with Mickey waffle in hand) to an awesome several days at WDW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter