• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

31 days til Alaska! Doing my first post-Covid online check in tonight (we are on the west coast) so let's see how long this takes/how badly I can screw it up :rotfl2:
187 days until NYE on the Wonder to Baja!
410 days until we board the Dream to Northern Europe!
It's not that bad. Still need the flight info (but I guess you can almost walk to the port :rotfl2:). The selfie and passport photos are the biggest new thing for a 30-day check-in. Just have everything lined up and ready to attach.

15-day for the COVID info on Safe Passage. You'll do fine. Grab an early PAT !!!!

It's not that bad. Still need the flight info (but I guess you can almost walk to the port :rotfl2:). The selfie and passport photos are the biggest new thing for a 30-day check-in. Just have everything lined up and ready to attach.

15-day for the COVID info on Safe Passage. You'll do fine. Grab an early PAT !!!!
Thank you :) I've done the photos for my kids, just need to get DH to do mine (and me, his) when he gets home from work. DD13, her passport still has not arrived so I've got her birth certificate. I know we can sail with just that but hoping her new passport comes very soon (submitted it March 29th, thankyouverymuch Passport Canada :headache: And you're right about the flight info, not necessary lol Definitely a bit of a walk so glad to have a friend drop us off haha

Spoke too soon....check in did NOT like her birth certificate info eventhough bc was one of the options from the drop down menu and it accepted the photo etc. It would NOT save her info. So I submitted a photo of her expired passport and faked the expiry date, just so I could move on with my life and not pass out from frustration of being stuck in this infinite loop. Hopefully by the time they realize her new one will have arrived. Otherwise they will have to override the system because I know her bc is acceptable!!! Lord love a duck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter