How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

4 days to the Dream to belatedly celebrate my dad's 80th birthday! My mom is cleared - we had to resubmit my dad's picture because when I did it I didn't notice it was the photo submitted for his passport. Mine is still pending review. Maybe they go in booking order?

282 days to Celebrity Apex! (changed for a few reasons - but I'm not abandoning Disney!)

4 days to the Dream to belatedly celebrate my dad's 80th birthday! My mom is cleared - we had to resubmit my dad's picture because when I did it I didn't notice it was the photo submitted for his passport. Mine is still pending review. Maybe they go in booking order?

282 days to Celebrity Apex! (changed for a few reasons - but I'm not abandoning Disney!)
We are sailing on Saturday and still haven’t been cleared.

8 days till my daughters 16th birthday cruise on Disney Fantasy! (10:30am PAT - boarding group 4!) SINGLE DIGITS DANCE! :dogdance:
till Disney Magic New York to San Juan! (Halloween & birthday cruise with my bff!)
238 till 1/2 Disney Wish cruise (B2B baby!)
241 till 2/2 Disney Wish

We sail Saturday and just cleared yesterday. @Dug720 ... you might be right about booking order. We booked super late in the game.

Just a guess. I know my parents got booked onto this one when they moved their January sailing to the 5/16 one just after the first of the year (or just before?) and I didn't change my August one to this one until mid-March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter