• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

@bobbiwoz how was the first cruise back for you??? :)

Changing up our plans (again) for 2022.

189 days until we head to Vero Beach!!
338 days until we are back on the Wonder for our THIRD trip to Alaska!!!!
348 days until we head to the dark side on NCL for Northern Europe!

You're back ! How was the cruise?
@bobbiwoz how was the first cruise back for you??? :)

Changing up our plans (again) for 2022.

189 days until we head to Vero Beach!!
338 days until we are back on the Wonder for our THIRD trip to Alaska!!!!
348 days until we head to the dark side on NCL for Northern Europe!
We are so happy that we were on the September 6 cruise! The only negative, really was the two hour wait to board, had boarding group 21. Am spoiled, Platinum usually 1 or 2.

For us, the high point was the first day at CC, I snorkeled, Tom enjoyed staying in salt water moving, doing exercises. We were so tired out, we didn’t make it to the island on the second CC day.

On that second CC day, we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, and did Meet and Greet with Jack and Sally.

Our seas were gorgeous!

I did an animation drawing, we watched Zootopia in our room, saw Jungle Cruise in the Buena Vista Theater, played Bingo, thoroughly enjoyed Believe and Beauty and the Beast.

Halloween things weren’t really for adults, or at least we missed that. The new fireworks are set to Disney songs and for me, they were so much better than the Pirate ones.

In our opinion, Disney does what they can to keep us safe. We really enjoyed the cruise.

Bobbi ( & Tom )

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter