How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

:dance3: :woohoo:352 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
moved to the earlier 3 night cruise, so only ...
:dance3: :woohoo:470 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
couldn't resist and added another Eastern Caribbean cruise
:dance3: :woohoo:478 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo:351 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:469 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:477 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

453 days to the Wish!!

Yes, MDAS disappeared. With all the complications of the test sailings, I was just not as confident that it was going to happen. Celebrity IS sailing the Edge and does have the 95% vaxxed threshold, so I am totally comfortable with sailing that once more. I'll be doing an Eastern on the Edge during Presidents' Week.

453 days to the Wish!!

Yes, MDAS disappeared. With all the complications of the test sailings, I was just not as confident that it was going to happen. Celebrity IS sailing the Edge and does have the 95% vaxxed threshold, so I am totally comfortable with sailing that once more. I'll be doing an Eastern on the Edge during Presidents' Week.
Two new ships in a year! Cool.

Two new ships in a year! Cool.

Edge is technically a couple of years old - I sailed her in Feb 2020 just before the world shut down. But I love her still! Apex is her baby sister, but that Western itinerary was more expensive. :)

:dance3: :woohoo:350 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:468 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:476 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter